Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just hope the offer a combo base for the two of them.

Someone had asked this in Ask Sideshow:

Q.
Finally Rogue is out and she looks Gorgeous. Will you guys make a base that will fit both Gambit & Rogue together?

A.
We intend to continue the X-Men line-up in Premium Format, including the common X-symbol base design. They’ll look really good individually, or as complementary displays, in proximity.

I guess their answer is no.

i prefer gambit than thor..sideshow did a great job..i think it's one of the few that cathes the spirit of the character...like doom and cap...

My friend just offered to sell his Gambit EX to me for $500 and I saw on myauctionreports.com that the last 2 have gone for under $500. Do you think this is a good price?

undecided but if someone absolutely needs this, I may or may not sell my extra.. at cost. depends on if there are any busts that i want from now til the end of the year.

plus i paid an arm and a leg for that venom comiquette which wasnt fun.

hey was your's a reg or EX. version. i know we talked about it a while ago but can't recall.

My friend just offered to sell his Gambit EX to me for $500 and I saw on myauctionreports.com that the last 2 have gone for under $500. Do you think this is a good price?

so they are sub $500 then, depends if your friends is mint or not. that's the thing everyone forgets about that one in the hand is better than two in the bush :lecture

I think the EX PF Thor is a classic .... never seen Thor close to that ....

Totally agree...this was the first statue I actually went after post release and paid a pretty penny for...but I can't say enough good things about it. The design and overall presence of the EX (and I'm sure the REG as well) is just jaw dropping. This is my favorite currently owned statue to date :clap:clap:clap

Totally agree...this was the first statue I actually went after post release and paid a pretty penny for...but I can't say enough good things about it. The design and overall presence of the EX (and I'm sure the REG as well) is just jaw dropping. This is my favorite currently owned statue to date :clap:clap:clap

You know I am willing to pay more than $400 just for the ex head. I have a local seller selling Thor at $450 (without shipping) and I passed. Now I am buying one from a freaker, just for shipping I have to pay $350 more.

You know I am willing to pay more than $400 just for the ex head. I have a local seller selling Thor at $450 (without shipping) and I passed. Now I am buying one from a freaker, just for shipping I have to pay $350 more.

I want this regular.

Back