Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the guys over at AlterEgoComics emailed me first thing this morning that there contacting sideshow about a replacement body for mine, i can clean the overspay off the base with thinner but for the rest and the cost i want replacement body and coat since there is is paint on it to.

aa74fd46.jpg

So here is what sideshow thinks about this, below. Basically they're saying deal with it. Since when does Gambit have a disconjugate gaze? Has he had a stroke?
--------

Dear Alex,
Thank you for your email and photo.

I wanted to follow up with you regarding your Gambit Exclusive PF figure. In order to better assist you, I pulled a couple pieces from our inventory to compare to the photo of your item. Please know all pieces for the Gambit figure feature the same paint application on the eyes. As such, a replacement would not resolve your inquiry.

If you are unhappy with your item, you may return it for a refund of the product price. Please let me know if this is how you wish to proceed so I may provide you with return instructions.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Funny that because I've got a replacement head on the way for the same issue, so why they are telling you that is beyond me? If my next one arrives the same I'll be asking for some money back to repaint the eyes!

:lol:lol oh ssc why do this when everyone talks on these forums.
i had ordered the Halo bust a while back and one of them had slight bubbles in the reflective paint on his faceshield. so i asked them about a replacement and they said they had no replacements available.

well about a month later i noticed in the newsletter that they had their usual get them while you can announcement posted for the one that i had a problem with.
:dunno good one ssc.

aa74fd46.jpg

So here is what sideshow thinks about this, below. Basically they're saying deal with it. Since when does Gambit have a disconjugate gaze? Has he had a stroke?
--------

Dear Alex,
Thank you for your email and photo.

I wanted to follow up with you regarding your Gambit Exclusive PF figure. In order to better assist you, I pulled a couple pieces from our inventory to compare to the photo of your item. Please know all pieces for the Gambit figure feature the same paint application on the eyes. As such, a replacement would not resolve your inquiry.

If you are unhappy with your item, you may return it for a refund of the product price. Please let me know if this is how you wish to proceed so I may provide you with return instructions.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ask for someone here to take a clear picture of that gambit head with no lazy eye problem and attach that pic to reply back to SS. Tell them, if they dont want to help, then ask for someone else to who would cause clearly, it can be fixed. That is stupid, you shouldnt have to accept that. That is very very bad paint job

Sweet tell us what you think power.

I actually Love it!!!

its friggin way bigger then i thought it was gonna be, it came perfect, no scratches or scuffs that i was able to find, the EX cards came in one piece and are sturdy\stable between the fingers and the long haired sculpt doesn't have an obvious lazy eye, it may be off by a bit...maybe not... but its nothing like the posts above, that one actually looks like its starting to roll back into his head, if i got that and they couldn't do a replacement i would def ask for some money off the price. I'll take a pic of mine later and let you guys be the judge, but im actually happy with it :D

Believe it or not i actually like the long haired HS much better now that i have them both in hand to compare, i am actually displaying it with the long haired HS over the Lee smoking one...i know i'm :cuckoo:

i just like it better, i may switch it up after a while but i left the smoking one on for an hour and got tired of it pretty quick, switched it to the long haired one and it just seems to have more presence to me with the trench coat collar pulled up, i think it looks great!!

the base came in perfect condition as well like the rest of the statue, i really have no negative comments about this piece, it simply is Stunning and glad i got back on the Ex WL and even happier it converted.

if there are Freaks out there that have the funds but are on the fence about this piece...Trust me, it's worth having in your Collection!!

and it's 1\4 scale :yess::yess::yess:

Last edited:
Best X-Men PF to date and certainly one of Sideshows best. Congrats POWER!!!

Thanks man :duff

although i will say this, the stupid little package that they throw in so it doesn't get moldy or whatever the hell it does did break and it spilt those tiny little clear pebbles every where....lucky for me nothing was scratched by them but it did create quite the mess which needed to be vacumed up afterwards so whoever gets this be weary of that

Thanks man :duff

although i will say this, the stupid little package that they throw in so it doesn't get moldy or whatever the hell it does did break and it spilt those tiny little clear pebbles every where....lucky for me nothing was scratched by them but it did create quite the mess which needed to be vacumed up afterwards so whoever gets this be weary of that

Happened to my White Elektra.... :monkey4

Ask for someone here to take a clear picture of that gambit head with no lazy eye problem and attach that pic to reply back to SS. Tell them, if they dont want to help, then ask for someone else to who would cause clearly, it can be fixed. That is stupid, you shouldnt have to accept that. That is very very bad paint job

Good point. Can someone kindly attach a clear pic of their long haired gambit head without the lazy eye? Thanks!

Premium format of the year for me with smoking head on.

man, i must be the only one who prefers the long hair HS......from the reveal and in hand pics it was gonna be smoking HS all the way, but when i got it and really looked at the piece as a whole i like the long hair HS better :dunno

maybe im :cuckoo:

man, i must be the only one who prefers the long hair HS......from the reveal and in hand pics it was gonna be smoking HS all the way, but when i got it and really looked at the piece as a whole i like the long hair HS better :dunno

maybe im :cuckoo:

If you prefer the long hair head....you are most certainly certifiable! :cuckoo: :lol

I know right, whats wrong with me!!! :panic:

maybe i should give the smoking head another chance :lol

Lol, its your PF man, display it how you want it and not how they want it. I like the long hair myself and if I had the PF, it most definitely would be displayed that way.

I just found out there's a comic store close to where I work that has this and I've been meaning to stop by there cause my friend told me he is displayed with the long hair and i want to see if the one they have doesnt have the lazy eye. I'm really tempted to get this.

Back