Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

Item arrival: 22 days

Item name: Gambit Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 3000231

Item total: US$ 284.99

Est. ship weight (US): 17 lbs.

Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

Dear Valued Skidawg Awesomeness,

Your pre-order of the Gambit Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, August 3, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

Gots mines too!!

I'm in deep, he might get the AX, I have too much coming now....

Wolverine PF, Hulk 1:1, Sarah Conner 1000, just bought the Pred Gort Hot Toys....

and now DIS!!!!!

If one more thing hits me this month, he's gone.

The women will have a fit if I drop $2000.00 this month. :rotfl

I'm in deep, he might get the AX, I have too much coming now....

Wolverine PF, Hulk 1:1, Sarah Conner 1000, just bought the Pred Gort Hot Toys....

and now DIS!!!!!

If one more thing hits me this month, he's gone.

The women will have a fit if I drop $2000.00 this month. :rotfl

yeah that's starting to add up. had this on order at first but cancelled some time ago.:(

Got my processing notice too, but I don't know. Money's looking tight for the next few months.

If it comes down Sabes or Gambit, the cajun would have to go.. Really just need to get off my ass and sell some old sht :lol

Got my processing notice too, but I don't know. Money's looking tight for the next few months.

If it comes down Sabes or Gambit, the cajun would have to go.. Really just need to get off my ass and sell some old sht :lol

Keep them both!!!!

I'm going to die from all of this stuff coming at once.
:lecture

The next two months will be very, very painfull to the ol'hobby account.
Wolverine EX, Gambit EX, HT Guardian Pred, SDCC...next month HT Jill, Ironman Maquette (I thought he was coming in December?), and Sabertooth EX. :thud:

Glad I paid for Firefly with rewards points and that I only have Ms. Marvel EX, Beachhead EX, and the HT Berserker coming 4th quarter.

I think I am going to have to sell some stuff...

:lecture

This month will be very, very painfull to the ol'hobby account.
Wolverine EX, Gambit EX, HT Guardian Pred, SDCC...next month HT Jill, Ironman Maquette, and Sabertooth EX.

Glad I paid for Firefly with rewards points and that I only have Ms. Marvel EX, Beachhead EX, and the HT Berserker coming 4th quarter. :thud:

I think I am going to have to sell some stuff...

Im with you buddy, trying to see if i can swing the guile along with wolverine,gambit and sabretooth! Dont wanna have to pay all kinds for guile later down the road:(:(

OH SNAP! i got my processing notice... AUG 3!!!! when the heck is sabs coming... I hope they show cyclops at comic con. I dunno if i should keep this piece of go with 1/5 scale. I know i can't afford both lines if SS keep rolling out statues like this.

I hope they show cyclops at comic con.
:goodpost: :lecture :exactly:
I dunno if i should keep this piece of go with 1/5 scale. I know i can't afford both lines if SS keep rolling out statues like this.
Personally, I chose 1/4th because it appears that Sideshow is going to go with the more classic look in 1/4th and I know Cyclops is 1/4th. There is no way I could afford both lines or find room for them both.

It could be D-day for gambit. The Wolvie PF, and more than likely sabretooth will be on the same credit card statement. If it comes down to sabretooth or Gambit, Gambit is getting axed.:monkey2 The saving grace for gambit could be the pictures from SDCC. If the in hand pictures look great I will bite the bullet and get all three. I better start sweet talking the wife.:1-1::peace:monkey3

:goodpost: :lecture :exactly:

Personally, I chose 1/4th because it appears that Sideshow is going to go with the more classic look in 1/4th and I know Cyclops is 1/4th. There is no way I could afford both lines or find room for them both.

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Looks like I'm going to sell those cool tmnt comiquettes (donny, ralph) to swing gambit ex, wolvy ex, mola ram ex (flex), 1:1 vader (flex), ht sarah connor t-1000...and with firefly ex, sabretooth ex and possibly gandalf the grey ex around Q....things need to go.

Got my notice as well...

It could be D-day for gambit. The Wolvie PF, and more than likely sabretooth will be on the same credit card statement. If it comes down to sabretooth or Gambit, Gambit is getting axed.:monkey2 The saving grace for gambit could be the pictures from SDCC. If the in hand pictures look great I will bite the bullet and get all three. I better start sweet talking the wife.:1-1::peace:monkey3

Same boat as u, but i have to sweet talk to add guile to that bunch!!:pray:

I just look my wife in the eyes and say:

"Look here WOMAN. Im the man, and Im getting ANY statue I want to. Now go wash the dishes!"

Then I wake up in a cold sweat and thank GOD it was just a dream :pray:

Back