Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

It seems like every PF is this years "must get".

I think this year was the year for Marvel from Sideshow, it very hard to dump any of the PF's, some Com's sure but a lot of heavy hitters this year, thank god it's all 3rd quarter (exception Wolverine)

I think this year was the year for Marvel from Sideshow, it very hard to dump any of the PF's, some Com's sure but a lot of heavy hitters this year, thank god it's all 3rd quarter (exception Wolverine)

will definately be getting him along with sabes and bullseye :monkey4:monkey1 opps how did that slip in there.:gah:

No kidding.. trying really hard to be selective and only get a few 1/4 scale pieces this year, but so far my plan is not working out so great.. :lol

IMO Wolverine has a higher draw simply because of his increased popularity over Gambit. Gambit looks better though. Wolverine has some odd angles (still getting him), but Gambit looks amazing!!

I notice people complaining about the pink vest....to me that's classic Gambit. I think the whole statue is spot on!! Especially the short hair smoking version!

cancelled mine this week, sure there will be other cancelling also

:eek

I honestly don't know what to do with mine. Cancel or not to cancel, that is the ever annoying question I keep asking myself. Anyway, I might cancel the Psylocke EX. I can live without the print. I'm pretty sure it'll end up just like the others. Rogue and BQ prints are still in their respective boxes and I made an unsolvable jigsaw puzzle out of Mystique...

I'm also thinking whether or not to keep this one... just wish it was more dynamic or action oriented. Base sucks too.

I'm going to wait to see real life pics of him from Comic Con before I make the final decision.

i was thinking the same thing that will be a make or break moment :)

A great sculpt but I see a 2nd chance in his future. Pretty high ES imo.

Cancel like you don't give a damn.......

...then reorder.

...then reorder.

Fuuuuuzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy
Now, now....Gambit rocks and you know it!

Fuuuuuzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy
Now, now....Gambit rocks and you know it!

Hehe, yeah I like his sculpt, especially the smokin' head (literally). Not sure that will save him from 2nd chance due to ES bloatin' tho : P

Looks like Gambit to me. :dunno

yeah, the short hair w/ cig looks the best to me, but that base is just :monkey4:monkey4

:eek

I honestly don't know what to do with mine. Cancel or not to cancel, that is the ever annoying question I keep asking myself. Anyway, I might cancel the Psylocke EX. I can live without the print. I'm pretty sure it'll end up just like the others. Rogue and BQ prints are still in their respective boxes and I made an unsolvable jigsaw puzzle out of Mystique...

haven't you been reading the last year.... EX. or FAIL

...then reorder.

yeah i've been known to do that before :monkey3

This is one of my favorite statues of the year so far. My wife even wants one of these which is ____in awesome. Being able to display him with both portraits will be sweet! Can't wait for this bad boy to hit the streets

This is one of my favorite statues of the year so far. My wife even wants one of these which is ____in awesome. Being able to display him with both portraits will be sweet! Can't wait for this bad boy to hit the streets

YES!
I don't care about the ES on Gambit at all. He is a must in my collection.:panic:

Just got my flexpay email payment notice... tis almost gambit time :)

Back