Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm just glad it's someone that really wants it in his collection. Buying it for that amount I know he's not going to just turn around and try to flip it because it's a grail for him.

Yeah definitely. You can't put a price on art :)

What Country is the buyer from?

From experience it's a lot harder to find a past piece you really want out side of the States. I remember searching for the Spider-Man CQ. That was hard for me to find but there always seemed to be a few in the Stated on eBay for a fair price where here the odd one would pop up for about £900 with no proper pictures of it.

Still luckily for me fellow member HulkSmash was kind enough to sell me his from Texas :)

Last edited:
yeah he was from Australia. The hard ones are the oversized boxes, I couldn't tell you how many inquiries I had from international buyers when I sold my Hulk PF but since the box was oversized for USPS I couldn't sell it to international buyers. I managed to find someone finally that could get it shipped with freight service through his brother's carrier service to Thailand though.

Yeah definitely. You can't put a price on art :)

What Country is the buyer from?

From experience it's a lot harder to find a past piece you really want out side of the States. I remember searching for the Spider-Man CQ. That was hard for me to find but there always seemed to be a few in the Stated on eBay for a fair price where here the odd one would pop up for about £900 with no proper pictures of it.

Still luckily for me fellow member HulkSmash was kind enough to sell me his from Texas :)

yeah he was from Australia. The hard ones are the oversized boxes, I couldn't tell you how many inquiries I had from international buyers when I sold my Hulk PF but since the box was oversized for USPS I couldn't sell it to international buyers. I managed to find someone finally that could get it shipped with freight service through his brother's carrier service to Thailand though.

I didn't realise that. I thought you could post any size box but you would just have to pay for it. Well congrats again on the sale. What are you going to use the money for?

Any one here know how to repair the kinetic energy part? My wife didnt realize it was broken and threw the broken piece out but put the card back in hand

I have an exclusive I am trying to sell if anyone is interested. Looking to sell it this week going through a divorce so I have to sell a lot of my collection. I'm not trying to get rich off of it so please offer fair good value.

Back