Gambit officially happening!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be shocked if this movie turns out successful, but I wasn't too fond of the director so I don't mind that he left, I just hope they don't hire someone worse.

Last edited:
airplane-slap_o_GIFSoupcom_.gif~original

:lol :goodpost:

He did a great job with Edge of Tomorrow, so I am excited.

In other news, the chick from Bond said she hasn't officially signed onto the film as BellaDonna yet.

This actually gives me some faith, but I still have a hunch this movie is going to fail pretty bad, even if it turns out to be a good movie.

It definitely should be scrapped, unless they can make it for a much, much lower budget.

You know, when Afflect was first cast as Batman, I threw a big hissy fit, and whined like most people.
Affleck proved me wrong and now I think he's the best Batman.

I felt the same thing when Tatum got cast as Gambit.
I remember at the time going, WTF?!!! Two of my all time favorite characters, miscast by the two of my most disliked actors.
First Batman, now Gambit?!!!
I kinda pegged Tatum as this big ********* jock type.
But the more I find out about him, seems he's a pretty cool dude.
So I'm gonna be open minded and hope he does a great job as Gambit.

This was really cool of him to do this interview.

I never understood why people thought affleck wouldn't be a good batman. He had come off of the Town and has made Gone Girl soon after the announcement. And as if it's a hard thing to do to act like Batman. It sounds like the easiest acting gig ever if you can handle the action. The rest is in the hands of the director.

Gambit has a bit more color and personality. He has to come off as cool and likeable and suave.all things that Tatum is capable of but the writing for this character is more important to his reception than Batman.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back