Latest Marvel Films News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
A lot of it is already know but since its suddenly in the press:

Article by Kenneth Burgin
From the mouth of a Goddess: Gambit and Deadpool Movies
IESB.net recently caught up with Lauren Shuler Donner, wife of Superman director Richard Donner, the multi-million dollar movie producer partly responsible for X-men, X2, X3, X-men Origins: Wolverine, the announced X-men Origins: Magneto, X-men First Class, as well as Constantine and wait for it …Constantine 2.

So if this woman isn’t already a hero of yours just wait, she will be. In the interview she states that there are currently internal discussions about a Gambit spin-off as well as a Deadpool movie.

I must pause now for the dance of joy. Not so much for the Gambit spin-off, always thought he was for the ladies, as for the Deadpool project.

Okay, I’m back, during the dance of joy I was attacked by ninjas and had to humiliate them while continuing the dance of joy over their lifeless forms. Now I know you’re saying the Deadpool movie has been talked about before, but when something drops from this woman’s lips it is bound to happen. So rejoice little fanlings, that is if we aren’t too disappointed by what they do with Deadpool in the Wolverine film. Those of you who watched the leaked version please let me hold on to my hope!

Article by Zombiezeus
Official Buzz On 'Alien' Prequel and 'Predators'!!
Because geeks can’t be everywhere at once, we must rely on sites like this one and IESB to troll the entertainment world and dig up sparkling jewels of cool geek news wherever they may be hiding. IESB was at the Tempe, Arizona premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" and spoke to 20th Century Fox co-chair Tom Rothman about some things. Head over there to see the full video interview, but here’s some highlights:

He confirms that the future of ridiculous X-Men spinoffs all hinge on Wolverine’s success…

He tells people to stick around after the credits of Wolverine to ‘get some hints’ about possible future franchise spin-offs like Deadpool and Gambit…

They’re going to ‘try’ to reboot Daredevil in the future, and ‘no comment’ on Fantastic Four…

I hope they will make them happen, as well as Thor, Cap America, The Avengers and Spiderman 4.

I hope they will make them happen, as well as Thor, Cap America, The Avengers and Spiderman 4.

Those are happening because they are part of the Marvel Studios umbrella, this is important because its what is outside of that safety blanket.

I hope 2011 will be the biggest superheroes movies with those lineup..don't forget Batman 3.

Not to mention that 2011 is the date that DC/WB wanted the Superman Reboot to kick off.

I'm in the minority that thought Constantine rocks so I'm psyched about part two. I wonder if Shia the Beef will be in it...

I'm in the minority that thought Constantine rocks so I'm psyched about part two. I wonder if Shia the Beef will be in it...

Didn't Shia's character get killed in the movie? But then again, anything is possible in Hollywood. :lol

Yea Constantine rocked. Thought Keanu did a good job. Rachel Weisz was hawt as usual. Shai's character did die, but was shown with wings at the end credits.

After the credits Keanu is at his grave paying respects and Shia drops down on top of the gravestone with angel's wings. Djimon Hounsou rock the ^^^^ as Papa Midnite as well.

After the credits Keanu is at his grave paying respects and Shia drops down on top of the gravestone with angel's wings. Djimon Hounsou rock the ^^^^ as Papa Midnite as well.

Huh. I don't remember that at all. I just youtube'd it and still don't remember it. I guess I didn't wait for the credits. :lol Well, I'm glad Shai got wings!

Stoked to see a Gambit and Deadpool spinoff...they are badass characters. But a little saddened it will be helmed by 20th Century Fox. Marvel has clearly shown that they themselves are the only ones who can make truly great comic book adaptations to the big-screen.

Back