Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the fence with this one. I think the costume looks great but the facial sculpt and the very long extended hand bothers me. Also not having an exclusive means secondary values will probably drop. I'm keeping aragorn PF exclusive, like the action stance (which is unusual for this format) and the sculpt is decent, although the exclusive is kinda weak.

So, trying to decide which PF to cancel, issue is a serious lack of room:
Galadriel - no exclusive available
Anakin Exclusive
Red Skull Exclusive

Tempted to cancel all three.

Excited about the Hellboy II PF and Moria Orc PF - keeping those no matter what.

Just cancelled the Asajj Ventress PF Exclusive and Bruce Lee PF's.

I'm totally waiting for others to receive and post pics for Galadriel. Then based on that, I'll decide if I'm going to get her locally.
This does also assume nothing of interest being announced/previewed at SDCC.

I've got the weta piece, not really interested in a duplicate. Just hope they don't go the mixed hair treatment when they do Legolas

Thanks, liquidfox, I did exactly that. Kept Red Skull and cancelled the rest. Asajj looked nice, good edition size, you may be right.

It looks like SS put up production photo's of the Galadriel PF. They took the real hair off and now it's all sculpted, I never had her ordered and these news pics still don't really do anything for me. Just something about the facial sculpt doesn't sit well with me, but it's not a horrible looking PF, and the tailoring once again looks like it's going to be great.

She looks okay. I was hoping they'd change the sculpt a little bit more. Still not sure if I'll be getting her or not. I'd like to see some pictures of her from different angle and lighting.

Back