Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in as one who has the Galadriel. Although not in the same league as Aragorn, the costuming is excellent. Am sure that she'll look much better after I do something about her lips.

Please keep us up to date with what you do to her lips Wetanut.

I don't want to spend a bunch of money on an entire repaint when I get mine and would like to do something on my own.:D

for that price, it should be a no-brainer.

Unfortunately, for me, I also have had to sell off a bulk of my collection. Been doing it since late June. Now down to my final stuff. Ebay has been iffy lately...

This Galadriel PF statue does like very nice!

Looks like she came out ok. The cherry red lip stick is a bit much but she looks ok. I'd still take GTW and Frodo over her though.

Yeah. He apparently lost his job and needs the $$$

See, this is why it sucks being down here, If I was in the US I'd be all over that.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting to find out what sort of local price increase I'm in for and hence if I'll be able to get her at all.

Actually looks pretty good, although the lips are quite distracting. Would be interesting to see a repainted version.

Galadriel arrived yesterday, and overall I'm satisfied. The lips are a bit loud, as has been mentioned, but the costuming and overall execution is top-notch. As I mentioned earlier, it's nice having the variety of characters released in this line thus far.

One interesting factoid (not sure if this has been previously mentioned): Elves don't wear panties! :horror

As said before the lips are to red but overall I really like it.
Great costume and I almost prefer the hood down.

I got mine today and aside from the red lips, I love it. Definately underrated. Of course, there are basically two groups, one that wonders why they did Galadriel at all, the other that loves the character (most likely BookReaders). I'm obviously in the second group and couldn't be happier.

Except that mine came with a broken toe. I've already called SS and someone from Returns is supposted to call me and hopefully I'll get a replacement. SS always takes care of us. I could just glue it back on but that would always bug me and it would always be there annoying me, even if its hidden by her dress.

Her clothing is amazing but theres a huge inseam on the inside of her sleeves that really takes some adjusting to hide, since this one needs replaced I've stopped fussing with it.

I'd debated about repainting the lips, but to be honest, they aren't as bad in person, or I was at least prepared for it from the pics and posts here. I'll have to think hard and see if I really want to mess with them once I get the new one.

Amazingly, I was listening to the LOTR CR soundtracks all day and she arrived just when we get to Lothlorien. It was really an experience opening it up just as that music was playing.

Congrats Lembas Eater. Yeah, it's a pretty solid piece. It's my wife's favorite p.f. I own.

I wish someone would take a few pics of her after making some adjustments so that she looks more like this:
Galadriel_film.jpg

ie the sleeves and flatten the hood, if possible.

I was too lazy to pop in FOTR but I was positive her other arm was near her stomach and not dangling on her side. Thanks for posting that pic!:D

Back