Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and it was made by Sideshow... but sadly they never made a Medieval version and the license has actually been pulled. Which is strange because if you look on the site there is no longer any mention.

They also released a Modern and Origins version of both Connor and Duncan.

Love the zombie shelf J!!!!! I forget that you own the fabled Patient Zero:rock

The Sith shelf is also looks f'n kick ass!!

Love the zombie shelf J!!!!! I forget that you own the fabled Patient Zero:rock

Yeah, I just moved them into the Detolf, they look better all grouped together I think. And PZ is a nice addition, glad I got him, wish'd I could've got him cheaper :lol

I'm jealous of your TZ figs. Once Rod gets in there it'll be really cool.

I really like them, older, but great figures. And Rod is just gonna make 'em pop... so glad Andy and JML got that head produced :rock

I agree, and soon I'll have 850 and then 1025 to add to the collection... although I forsee them taking over both bottom shelves of my detolfs before too long :lol

My Legion of the Undead...​
f-2.jpg

Funny, I never really liked the zombie figures and now that I see them all grouped together--it kinda sells is for me. I think they all look really similar and generic with shiny heads and dry fake blood.

Is that meant to be sells it for me (as in you now like them) or seals it for me, in that you are glad you don't own them. Your statement's a little muddled :lol

I don't know I think the Zombies look great and it kind of makes me what to buy into the Dead line again. Great job on the set up galactiboy.

Is that meant to be sells it for me (as in you now like them) or seals it for me, in that you are glad you don't own them. Your statement's a little muddled :lol

Yeah, I meant to type "seals it".

I don't like 'em and I've never liked them. I think they are very, very uninteresting. No zip, like Miracle Whip. Generic mayonnaise. Walgreen's fake blood dripped on boring toys. I think Tom Savini and George Romero would poop on them.

Nice display. Diggin the vintage line.
thumb.gif

Gee! That's a REAL nice-looking display of vintage Kenner Figures. Very well done!

I'm pretty jealous.:mexwave

Thanks, I've actually added one more... but still about 9 or 10 figures away from completion. Hope to be complete before too long, I just need to free up some cash from all this other new stuff :lol

Nice setup man! I'm diggin all the Japanese stuff you've got going on, especially the Gaiking. :rock

Thanks, I actually have some more stuff, but my display space is pretty well-maxed out as it is :monkey2 I'd love to get some more of the classic Shogun Warriors, those figures are just awesome. Nothing beats 2 ft of hollow plastic, and choke-a-child missiles :rock

I'd love to get some more of the classic Shogun Warriors, those figures are just awesome. Nothing beats 2 ft of hollow plastic, and choke-a-child missiles :rock

Hell yeah man. My wife and I just went to an exhibit that came here called "Japan!", and it had about 40 of those plastic heroes chillin there. It was great.

M.U.S.C.L.E. price guide... really, they're all worth about $.50!?! I'll reserve judgment till I see it myself :lol

Back