Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.U.S.C.L.E. price guide... really, they're all worth about $.50!?! I'll reserve judgment till I see it myself :lol

And that's what they list them as...with a few at a $1.00, but it names everyone with the poster #, so now I can add them to my spreadsheet.

And completely unrelated--JLU will continue on through 2008. The line will become TARGET EXCLUSIVE this summer. Woo-hoo!!!

Haven't updated in a long time, but the other day I got something worthy of an update to the page...

:devilThe Darkness PF!!!:devil
dtopa.jpg

dtopb.jpg

dtopc.jpg

dtopd.jpg

Thanks, I really love that figure... not my favorite Superman movie, but the figure is fantastic.

I agree 100%. Excellent setup man, I love everything you have! Hey, I was just wondering, where did you get that "Individual" white stand that looks to hold the one figure? How much?

Do you mean this one?

whitestand.jpg

If so its actually just a wooden disc I bought from Hobby Lobby for (I think) $2 and an L bracket from Lowes. Just screwed them together and painted it white, easy peasy :D

If not, let me know what figure, or picture its in so I can identify the correct one.

Do you mean this one?

whitestand.jpg

If so its actually just a wooden disc I bought from Hobby Lobby for (I think) $2 and an L bracket from Lowes. Just screwed them together and painted it white, easy peasy :D

If not, let me know what figure, or picture its in so I can identify the correct one.

Yes this is the one, very creative indeed, thanks man!

No prob, although I can't take credit for the idea... someone else on the board had a cool display using those to display a 1/6 figure with a mini poster next to the figure. I just co-opted the idea for my own purposes :lol

I beleive that is an Ape explorer figure but i don't know which one. There are a few different ones out there.

No, No, there is two Ape Exlporer :
the first from the left and te second from the right

I'm interested by the ape with a jacket

Thank you

Just to make it easier I'll tell you who they all are.

Top, by himself is a Vinyl Apexplorer figure of Adam.

From left to right:
Apexplorers Jungle (Orange snow-suit)
Medicom Apethoven (grey pants and black jacket)
-I Think this is the one you wanted to know about Darth Steff-Han
Monkey King- TAO Studios (Red armor with staff)
Apexplorers T-Rex (Orange suit, cut-off sleeves)
Medicom Rebel Ape (Green military suit)

Just to make it easier I'll tell you who they all are.

Top, by himself is a Vinyl Apexplorer figure of Adam.

From left to right:
Apexplorers Jungle (Orange snow-suit)
Medicom Apethoven (grey pants and black jacket)
-I Think this is the one you wanted to know about Darth Steff-Han
Monkey King- TAO Studios (Red armor with staff)
Apexplorers T-Rex (Orange suit, cut-off sleeves)
Medicom Rebel Ape (Green military suit)

Thank you !!!

fantastic galacti !!!!!!!!!! the apexplorers are incredible !!!!!!!!! yeahhhhh !!!!!

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thanks, they are among my favorite. Which is odd since they are a new property and have no real background. But the figure are just so amazingly well made and cool that it doesn't matter.

And of course they're Ape figures, which is always awesome:monkey5

Cool dude! You have somw great stuff man! I've been eyeing that Ape Guevera for awhile now too. :D Did you get the Copperhead-18 stuff?

Nah, I'd love to have the Copperhead figures... but I honestly can't afford another super expensive line.

I like the Rebel Ape figure a lot, but in all honesty you could easily bash together a better looking figure (he's somewhat dated) using a SSC Cornelius and some military threads. Probably only cost you around $50 or $60.

Man that is how I am with the Apexplorers. I love them, but can't afford another megaexpensive-line lol. I actually don't have anything bashed....I'm a nerd and really enjoy the packaging and such. :eek: p.s. There is a big jar full of MUSCLES around here too though by no means am I a serious collector, those are awesome!! :clap:clap:clap

Back