G.I. Joe Movie Update!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this will be a good movie or a fiasco?

• Good Movie

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Fiasco

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Doesn't matter. With all the fans, it will still make a ton of money.

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
also, is this not where they are getting their concepts from???
cobrarebornb_large.jpg

132744-cobra-commander_400.jpg

sigma6.jpg

I was just about to post that pic Wookie! Yeah, word is that's the unpainted cobra commander mask. And with that, the film has now reached Critical Fail. That's it, Hasbro, you let them Jump the SHARC on this one.

Here you go:

02_hawk.jpg

03_duke.jpg

04_baroness.jpg

05_stormshadow.jpg

06_covergirl.jpg

07_scarlett.jpg

08_ripcord.jpg

10_snakeeyes2.jpg

:mwaha

Perfection! The Duke, Storm Shadow "LOL!", and "WTF?" Snake Eyes pics had me in stitches! :rotfl

We should try and spread these throughout the net and see if Paramount gets the message. I wouldn't be surprised if they caught like wildfire and ended up on aintitcoolnew's front page or other well known movie sites.

Oh christ, this movie has gotten even worse. Confirmed at NYCC, Brandon Fraiser will be in this atrocity as well. He will be playing the Village People-looking character of Gung Ho!! WTF!! And I didn't think this movie could get any worse!

Last edited:
You know, they better rename this movie Street Fighter 2 , while they still have a chance, that Cobra Commander mask seals it!

Talk about raping my childhood!

With as bad as this movie is going to be I'm glad they chose to further bastardize the Devil's Due comic book and Sigma Six designs instead of the originals. At least these designs will remain untainted by this vomitous train wreck of a film:

25th_5pack_joes.jpg

25th_5pack_Cobra.jpg

ok i was fine with the costumes up until the cobra commander mask. the comic cover with the ski mask was cool with me as i think a "mask" with a hood or chrome dome would look ridiculous as hell. the storm shadow outfit was ok, except for the tennis shoes. i like the snake eyes costume except for the face paint. i'd much prefer him have a bacalava that he could pull up.

I see this movie as a cross between Street Fighter and He-man: the Movie with a touch of Super Mario Bros. mixed in.

So fail...

Yeah, he looks more like one of the Twins than Storm Shadow. WTF is up with that.

But because I an a whore, I will still be seeing this movie, just like I saw Superman Returns and Spider-Man 3. :monkey1

Seriously what was the ONE small thing that doomed this movie to eternal failure?

The designs and casting sealed this movie's fate. But that was just the icing...

The first thing is that the Producers went in knowing next to nothing about the property (other than Action Man from the 60s). Then it went completely off the rails with one hiring: director Stephen Sommers, easily one of the biggest hacks in the business today.

Back