G.I. Joe Movie Update!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this will be a good movie or a fiasco?

• Good Movie

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Fiasco

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Doesn't matter. With all the fans, it will still make a ton of money.

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
Can someone post the pix in this link, I do not have permission to view them.

I can't access them now either, I think they took them all down. What I did see was the same images that appeared last week. So many of the images I posted here in the GI JOE Movie images thread and a couple in this thread are the same.

EDIT:
I'll just repost them here. Though, these all appear to be smaller versions of them:
phmcpqpt2kqqpumpu2.jpg

gijoebaronessstormshadosn8.jpg

gijoephotobaronessrg1.jpg

karolinakurkovagijoecovkj9.jpg

channingtatumgijoephotohb9.jpg

marlonwayansgijoephotoic4.jpg

dennisquaidgijoephoto2ar7.jpg

philpmlpd3yklkmrp5.jpg

ph31r76agn5a5bmfu0.jpg

phq2eutxjgmttummf2.jpg

Stormshadow gets his head cut off cause he had to stop and tie his shoe.

And why does a ninja need a side arm???

None of the chicks in the movie even do anything for me, if they're going to ruin it this bad, at least throw in some bombshells in the leather outfits, not like they need people who can act :eek:

I swear the more I see these pics... the more I think of Street Fighter... IT"S BURNED IN MY BRAIN AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!! :(

I've come to accept that the shows/comics of my youth are going to have some big changes for their transition to the big screen. By accepting this, I've thoroughly enjoyed most of the comic book movies and the Transformers movie last year. I've watched a lot of my friends who are rigid and not open to change waste a lot of money on the same movies and hate them.

To each his own...but I'd rather keep an open mind and be entertained then spend money only to be frustrated.

There is no possible way to have any hope for this movie based on what we know already. These recent character pics were simply the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

Seriously, the only thing that can save this now would be for them to pull the plug ala the Tim Burton SUPERMAN movie with Nicolas Cage.

I have to ask this question, even though it sounds a bit dumb. Being that Snake Eyes face is exposed and "painted" black. Is he supposed to be shirtless as well?? I know it sounds funny but that's kind of what it looks like. I know the Snake Eyes comic back story from when I was a kid, but maybe they somehow changed it in the film that his flesh was dyed black? I wouldn't put anything past the makers of this film at this point.

It'll be funny if from here on out whenever someone is discussing a travesty for any given situation on a messageboard instead of posting a picture of a barge capsizing or cat being smacked with cheese people will start using pics of the GI Joe movie actors in their costumes with the word "FAIL" imposed diagonally across. :lol

I have to ask this question, even though it sounds a bit dumb. Being that Snake Eyes face is exposed and "painted" black. Is he supposed to be shirtless as well?? I know it sounds funny but that's kind of what it looks like. I know the Snake Eyes comic back story from when I was a kid, but maybe they somehow changed it in the film that his flesh was dyed black? I wouldn't put anything past the makers of this film at this point.

you know what... after looking at him more.. that probably what they're freaking going for!!! :huh

Transformers was good though... Most Comic movies (save DD,Electra) were somewhat entertaining... and from those movies the previews and released pics gave up hopes of a decent movie. (which we were disapointed). These guys aren't even trying to impress us with these released pics... they are garbage!!!!:banghead

There is no possible way to have any hope for this movie based on what we know already. These recent character pics were simply the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

Seriously, the only thing that can save this now would be for them to pull the plug ala the Tim Burton SUPERMAN movie with Nicolas Cage.

or go the other way and have the joe team fight a giant spider in the 3rd act....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaham that's some funny ass ^^^^ man! Nice! These will be used profusely around the internet!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Make sure you download them and upload them to other servers in case Paramount's legal team takes offense. :lol

Back