G.I.JOE: Crimson Guard 1/6th Cloth UNIFORM petition/plea...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here, take a read.

Hi all,

A select few of you know that I left Sideshow a couple weeks back and in anticipation of a move, I'm clearing out my storage full of Sideshow, Hot Toys and a bunch of other stuff. I've already sold a few things on Ebay, but will be putting a bunch more up in the coming days/weeks so check back often! Right now I'm going through all my 1:6 stuff.

I'm not sure if it's Kosher, but here's my Ebay page: https://www.ebay.com/sch/janus74/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

And yes, the Hot Toys 1:6 Batmobile will go up eventually (although it does have some minor damage from me disassembling it to put back in the giant box).

While the overall figure looks great, drop the pleather from the uniform. Thanks.

agreed! I'm sarting to get into the 12" joe line and definitely think that the shiney pleather doesn't looks so great. If they want to go the pleather route, use a matte finish.

Either way, that material needs to change

I will get it no matter what, but the cloth like CC would look much better, needs to be more fitting too, do not like the baggy looking pants, looks sloppy, CG are supposed to be elite.

BUMP because this issue is of great importance! Well at least greater than 10 more bucks for Commander Bacara. :lol

:lol

Well I'm trying to hold out on Snake eye and Cobra Commander b/c Im hoping they'll revisit them especially CC. I want a helmeted Commander. The only others I'm really looking to pic up right now are Duke and Flint as those were my favorite Joes from the old cartoon. Firefly seems to have gone way up so I'll probably have to pass on him

:lol

Well I'm trying to hold out on Snake eye and Cobra Commander b/c Im hoping they'll revisit them especially CC. I want a helmeted Commander. The only others I'm really looking to pic up right now are Duke and Flint as those were my favorite Joes from the old cartoon. Firefly seems to have gone way up so I'll probably have to pass on him
--

It's obvious that Sideshow will re-release SNAKE EYES in his original 1982 version. We'll probably see a helmeted version of COBRA COMMANDER as well.

DUKE & FLINT can still be found for a reasonable price on eBay and elsewhere.

FIREFLY will be tough, but with the holidays comings up . . . eBay could be a good bet.

Did anyone from Sideshow acknowledge the thread's petition yet?

Sideshow has already said that helmeted cobra commander is in the works, and a second snake eyes, with a replacement visored head for the original is coming.

This is one of the handful of Joes I want. And that shirt needs to go. Ugly and cheap looking. If it looks like something that made from Hooker boots, its cheap.

Fix it and bring on the Twins, so my Joe collection can be done.

BUMP for the most relevant thread in the Ask Sideshow forum, Dave told me this in a PM! So I know it to be true. :lecture

BUMP! This is more important that the Baroness getting nailed, SAVE THE CLOCKTOWER! I can't believe this thread has less views AND the Darklord supports this thread. :panic:

Back