Future HT Michael Jackson Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scream 2-pack of MJ and Janet :panic:
Michael+Jackson++Janet+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Scream+6.jpg

Mega DX :yess:
It's just dream come true.

What's the gold space suit? I've never seen that before and to be honest it's down right disturbing.

What's the gold space suit? I've never seen that before and to be honest it's down right disturbing.

Why? :dunno
I think it's pretty cool!
It was the suit he used to open the HIStory tour
with a Scream/Don't care about Us medley if I remember correctly...

He just had the whole suit for the reveal,
he appeared in stage in some kind of rocket/ship...

normal_18400_0000329935_011_122_151lo.jpg

normal_18475_0000330953_001_122_194lo.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/U1HIRX1aQLg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/U1HIRX1aQLg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I agree with you, Kuzeh, I dug that spaceman suit, too. That was a cool way to open the show!

I'm surprised more people don't like it, it had a classic Sci-Fi look to it. Kinda reminded me of Metropolis, Star Wars or Ultraman.

I'd definitely buy a "Captain Eo" version of MJ.
But is there any chance of seeing that costume in a near future? Captain Eo is owned by Walt Disney right? Is that a problem?

(In the meantime, I think I'll make a custom :) ).

smooth criminal might be my last...unless they make the werewolf from the first part of thriller....that character was epic...

I tend to think they'd stay with the younger MJ than accurately depict MJ in his later years. Although a B or W MJ would be interesting if they could blend out the deformities like they are in the clip and the pic above. I think a J5 MJ might me a decent seller.

2vt8ltu.jpg

Why? :dunno
I think it's pretty cool!
It was the suit he used to open the HIStory tour
with a Scream/Don't care about Us medley if I remember correctly...

He just had the whole suit for the reveal,
he appeared in stage in some kind of rocket/ship...

normal_18400_0000329935_011_122_151lo.jpg

While not the Worlds biggest MJ fan I took my then girlfreind to the HIStory concert at Wembley in 1998.I ve been to many concerts down the years(Queen,Springsteen,Stones among the notables)and I have to say,this was THE most jaw-droppingly spectacular opening number I ve seen.And Im amazed it s taken this long to get a Hot Toys figure request for it.

Although a B or W MJ would be interesting if they could blend out the deformities

They wouldnt have to do that for Black or White. Michael still looked pretty good in that era. Granted not a great looking black man anymore, but at the very least a decent looking white man. It wasnt until the mid 90s that things started to take a major turn for the worse.

1212089625_f.jpg

They wouldnt have to do that for Black or White. Michael still looked pretty good in that era. Granted not a great looking black man anymore, but at the very least a decent looking white man. It wasnt until the mid 90s that things started to take a major turn for the worse.

Agreed!

Michael was a very handsome guy in his "darker" days & looked just as great in his early lighter days. His smile & eyes were a very important part of his image. Thats why its killin me so that HT has yet to capture that essence! I also would be game for a "B&W" fig. Would love to see HT take on the dance/destruction/panther segment attire!

Back