Fulci's ZOMBIE 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewby

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Artist Todd Bates sells these on Ebay....I bought copy #1 and love it. Finally a nice Fulci 12 incher...since SS seems to have abandoned all licensed horror in this scale..............................Larry

ZombieFig.jpg

yhst-89420587738193_2012_845272.jpg

Yeah...the price is the only hurdle.....I've always wanted the Worm Face Zombie so I figured this will be the only one.....since they're all hand painted by Todd and only 60 are numbered, it made it easier to pull the trigger....

I've seen these on eBay. The guy does one hell of a job on them. GREAT movie, great zombie. I'd also love to hae the fat guy from the boat. Maybe a Susan in her mostly naked scuba gear:monkey5:lol Three figures on my list of "things I'll never have time to make for myself".:monkey2

I just got it today. Wow...as someone that dabbles in the customizing area, I have to say that I think this figure is worth every bit of the $200 dollar price tag. It's sturdy, well painted and detailed. I can see alot of work went into it. They scored a home run, in my opinion.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

The camera's battery died, so I was only able to get 2 pics. Will post more later if someone else doesn't beat me to the punch. To be honest, I don't think the last pic does the paint job justice.

Last edited:
I am so impressed by all the detail on that piece - and the crate does totally rock. Glad you got your figure! :rock :rock Can't wait to see more pics of this guy.

Looks awesome, Ken! Glad to see yours has a dirty outfit. That was my one small nit-pick over the photos from eBay. The guy was buried for 400 years, after all.

Very nice zombie, alway prefer figures that are film related (unlike the ded line from SS, although they all look cool)

Congratulations Knewby and Kenin with your new asset - please keep posting photos

And now, I am also considering ordering one and really wishing oneday the Tarman from Return of the Living Dead is released

Mine arrived today. Great piece, but kinda pricey!

ZomBcom is planning on more movie related zombies.
Bring 'em on !

That piece looks nice... Would you guys be intereted in the fat Zombie from the same film? I would do a silicone body suit so it just wasnt padding.

Back