• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Vintage 80's M.U.S.C.L.E. 10 pack garbage cans $25 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nintenjoe

Super Freak
Reaction score
M.U.S.C.L.E. 10 pack garbage cans. 4 available.
$25 each + shipping and paypal fees. Price is firm no matter how many you buy. I'll sell the one without the label last.
These are not sealed. The previous and original owner had a habit of opening up everything for inspection. He would buy everything back in the 80's, open it once for inspection and then put it back. The figures are brand new and never played with. Garbage can fresh! I checked each can to make sure each one has 10 different figures. I'm not going to go through each can to look for specific figures so please don't ask. I know next to nothing about this line.

Last edited:
Free bump for you! So awesome and brings back fun memories of those things when I was in elementary school. I just showed them to my 10 year old and he asks, "What do they do?"

Free bump for you! So awesome and brings back fun memories of those things when I was in elementary school. I just showed them to my 10 year old and he asks, "What do they do?"

Thanks! They don't do much. Gotta use that imagination. :)

Back