• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow DROM/Ringwraith on Steed PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
All statues are in Mint/Excellent condition, complete with Sideshow original art box and brown shipper box. I am the first owner of these statues. They were displayed inside/on top of bestas cabinet in a smoke free and pet free home. I put back to their boxes and re-packaged them very well. Buyer pays 3% paypal fee or send payment as a gift.

Sideshow Exclusive Dark Rider of Mordor (DROM) - $799.99 plus shipping #400/500 - pending

34pmjok.jpg

Please let me know if you want to see more pictures.

Sideshow Exclusive Grey Huk Comiquette - SOLD on eBay

Sideshow Cobra Commander PF EXCLUSIVE - SOLD

Sideshow Colossus PF EXCLUSIVE - SOLD on eBay

Sideshow Baroness PF EXCLUSIVE - SOLD on eBay

Sideshow Storm PF EXCLUSIVE - SOLD on eBay

Sideshow Terminator PF EXCLUSIVE - SOLD on eBay

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Red Hulk Comiquette

Why are you SO FAR AWAY!!!!! This is an awesome piece, but shipping would probably be insane for this bad boy.

Why are you SO FAR AWAY!!!!! This is an awesome piece, but shipping would probably be insane for this bad boy.

Yeah he is huge and heavy shipping to outside U.S. will be very expensive.

Last edited:

Ok after seeing more pics on the grey hulk, I decided to go with the grey one and need to be part with my red one :)

Ok after seeing more pics on the grey hulk, I decided to go with the grey one and need to be part with my red one :)

You sold green hulk comi as well right?

Any chance you will be in Washington dc, Virginia, or NY soon? :)

Good luck Dude... Bump for a piece I would love to have, but shipping would be murder...lol

If you were to come to the east coast for anything business / vacation. I would take this. Shipping is too heavy and pricey for me. But good luck on the sale. Great price bump!

How is this still around??????

Unfortunately people who are interested live very far away from me, the shipping cost is a killer for them. Hopefully I'll find a buyer who lives in the U.S., west coast in particular, thanks for a free bump :)

Back