• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PF's and Life size bust (UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Buffy, black dress & Exclusive (005/350) In mint condition though the brown shipping box is a little battered...£250...

I'm tempted to buy my Buffy back! But I know I don't need to get back into the Buffy line, so...

Good Luck with the sale... I'd be curious to know where Buffy #5 ends up next.

I'm tempted to buy my Buffy back! But I know I don't need to get back into the Buffy line, so...

Good Luck with the sale... I'd be curious to know where Buffy #5 ends up next.

Buy it Lonnie you know you want too...:lol

I must admit this was the one piece that I really struggled with deciding to sell and TBH if it doesn't sell at close to this price I may just keep it...sell a kidney instead or something to afford that predator! :D

So you never know she might stay exactly where she is but with a Pred to keep her company.

I just like the fact that you would sell a kidney to pay for the Predator instead of a statue. :lol

:lol I don't know, that might be a bit too far for me. I might be willing to pimp myself out though. :naughty :lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

How much you charging??? :naughty:D

Good God...I am actually hijacking my own thread!!!! :google

if your pred comes this week and you dont end up selling more PFs you may have to advertise your self on that list lol .... if it does end up coming this week ill start my own thread on the same lines :D

:lol:rotfl:lol

Yeah I know!

I think I have enough already, these sales are just to put me over the edge, the CC can take the hit short term...but thats it, it'll be a case of adding myself to the list to pay the CC bill not pay for the Predator! :lol

LMK if you do start your own thread...my first and final offer is 50p and a pack of polo's!

In all seriousness, what odds you giving of it arriving in the coming week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back