• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PCS Exclusive Black Chun-Li PF (Only 75 made)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasong888

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm helping my friend sell his black chunners since he recently fell into some financial trouble and I've had quite a few offers so far. He's a great guy and it sucks he has to sell such a beautiful and rare piece. He's pretty upset about it for sure. I will be taking offers for the next 2 weeks and then I will sell it to the highest offer. I will be shipping it from AZ, USA. Good Luck!

375.00 shipped? It's a long, long shot but who knows. Lol if I'm the high bidder I will take it. I will put a bid in better than nothing. Sometimes I get lucky.

just fyi:

per forum rules:

4) Scalping (buying items solely with the intention of immediately selling them to other collectors at a markup) is discouraged.

5) No preorders may be sold in the for sale/trade section. Items must be the seller's possession. Violation of this rule will result in the listing being deleted and sanctions against the seller may be enacted.

is the head of this one repainted? it looks good and without the googly eyes and missing teeth that plagued the ss ex / reg version.

just fyi:

per forum rules:

4) Scalping (buying items solely with the intention of immediately selling them to other collectors at a markup) is discouraged.

5) No preorders may be sold in the for sale/trade section. Items must be the seller's possession. Violation of this rule will result in the listing being deleted and sanctions against the seller may be enacted.

thank you for sharing with everyone. this item is in my possession as he dropped it off at my place just the other day. it was limited to one per person and i don't think i will be selling mine anytime soon.

is the head of this one repainted? it looks good and without the googly eyes and missing teeth that plagued the ss ex / reg version.

yes, all the black chun li pfs have been repainted. the eyes and mouth have all been touched up to look like the SDCC prototype as intended.

I will be reporting this thread to the mods. this is not EBAY, forum rules states you MUST have a set selling price.

I will be reporting this thread to the mods. this is not EBAY, forum rules states you MUST have a set selling price.

I don´t know about bidding , but I do know there is no where in the rules stating you have to set a selling price.

It was already at close to 700.00 a week ago. So I dropped out of the bidding. I will wait for another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back