• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PCS Street Fighter PFs - Shin Akuma, Ryu, Zangief, Vega, etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasong888

Super Freak
Reaction score
So some unforseen events have occurred and I may have to sell most, if not all, my Pop Culture Shock statue collection. Currently my PCS collection consists of the following:

Street Fighter Line:
Shin Akuma - $3000
Ryu - $1200
Zangief - $1200
Ken - $600
Cammy - $750
A/P Vega - $700
Chun Li PCS Ex (black) - $650
Guile (w/ guile & charlie dogtags) - $350
M.Bison - SOLD
Sagat PCS Ex - SOLD
Sagat SS Ex - $800

Darkstalkers Line:
Morrigan - $350
Felicia - $350

All come with original art boxes and COAs, some are missing original brown shipper boxes, and are all mint and well cared for in smoke free environment. I prefer to ship within the US if possible. Please no lowball offers. Thank you to those who have already expressed their concerns! Pictures will be added at a later date. For now I will provide a link to my collection thread (which I also need to update): https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94193

Last edited:
lots of good offers, but none that made me want to pull the trigger just yet. keep them coming all and thanks for your concerns/help with my situation.

Back