• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Predator Maquette Exclusive 75/300

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, life certainly can suck sometimes. I recently got laid off and my only source of income has been doing custom work for my friends on this forum. Thanks to those who have wanted work from me. I still have lots to get done, but I'm having trouble getting enough done fast enough to make the money I need for all my bills, and my savings are drying up.

I never thought I'd see the day I let my Predator Maquette go, but I figure it's worth one more month's rent just so that my wife and I can keep living together until something opens up.

My Predator Maquette is number 75 of the 300 Exclusives made. It's still in perfect condition and has the box. I would prefer it to go to somebody who can pick it up in Southern California. I would drop it off, but the box is too big to fit in my car. I can ship it, but that'll be expensive.

My rent is $1350, so that's what I'm selling it for. Somebody help me out, please. Paypal fees and shipping costs will be added cause I need the full $1350.

Thanks guys.

HPIM6380.jpg

HPIM6379.jpg

HPIM6378.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
PM replied.

Dang man....... Sorry to hear :(

So what "custom work" do you do? Just curious :) Good luck with everything

I don't do any full sculpts from scratch, but I am good at doing sculpting modifications and repairs. I also paint anything, especially headsculpts, and I'm kinda popular for doing custom Hot Toys Predator repaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back