• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medicom Clonetrooper Ep3, Hot Toys Hydrobot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roc74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Have a few figures to sell.I will accept Paypal as payment. Ill pay for Paypal fees. Shipping only to Continental US. Thanks for looking. All figures Displayed in a smoke free, pet free home.

- Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Hydrobot - Loose - From The John Connor (2nd Version). Stand Not Included. Asking $40 + $7 shipping.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: FS: Star Wars Marmit and Medicom Figures, Hydrobot

Sold items.

- Marmit Boba Fett - Loose - What you see in the picture is what is included except the display stand. No Display stand. Asking $45 + $10 shipping. SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

- Marmit Sandtrooper - Loose - What you see in the picture is what is included. Also a Belt pouch that can be glued to belt is included (see pic). Asking $35 +$10 shipping. SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

- Medicom RAH Boba Fett (ESB) - Loose - Figure comes with all Accessories, No stand. Body was replace with another more sturdier RAH nude body. Asking $40 plus 10 shipping. SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

- Medicom RAH Clonetrooper (Ep III /Phase II) - Figure was displayed only and is in great Condition. There is a small indent on the figures right thigh, this where the stand was gripping it. Comes with Original box and all original accessories and stand. Asking $40 + $10 shipping.SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
My PM inbox was full, sorry to anyone who was trying to send me messages. I have cleared some space. Thanks for your interest.

Back