• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kropserkel Biker Scout Helmet ***** SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
For sale a Kropserkel Bikerscout helmet in perfect condition. It is made of light ABS and I will include a set of new decals from trooperbay and an accurate snout if you want to replace them. Helmet stand is not included. I just returned from a week at hospital, and took the helmet package with me at the postal office to get a more accurate shipping quote, I don't intend to overprice shipping costs. Thus the registered airmail with tracking number shipping to EU would be around $37 and to US/Canada (overseas) about $42. So to the $295 cost of the helmet itself (decals and snout included) you have to add the shipping cost to your location => Total:$337 to US/Canada, $332 to EU. The buyer has to send money as gift or pays the paypal fees (paypal fee calculator). My trade feedback. Thanks.

SOLD

https://www.kropserkel.com/imperial.htm

You can see it on youtube here too:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7iYhk0acU[/ame]

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

scouttrooperhelmetdecal.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS Kropserkel Biker Scout Helmet *****

I just returned from a week at hospital, and took the helmet package with me at the postal office to get a more accurate shipping quote, I don't intend to overprice shipping costs. Thus the registered airmail with tracking number shipping to EU would be around $37 and to US/Canada (overseas) about $42. So to the $295 cost of the helmet itself (decals and snout included) you have to add the shipping cost to your location => total $337 to US/Canada, $332 to EU.

Re: FS Kropserkel Biker Scout Helmet *****

Helmet is SOLD. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back