• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars PF's for sale: Vader, Boba, Obi-Wan, Leia, Scout, Tusken, Luke & Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostArk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear all,

After almost 2 years of collecting, I finally decided to let go all my Star Wars PF’s. Needless to say it was a pretty tough decision but since I’m now concentrating entirely on collecting movie posters and I’m about to aquire some pretty expensive pieces, there is no other option for me.

Anyway, it should be pretty easy to sell them on Ebay, but I’d like to give my fellow forum members the chance first to buy these figures. Here’s what I got (prices are negotiable and don't include shipping):

- Darth Vader PF (Regular Edt.) SOLD

- Obi-Wan PF (Regular Edt.) SOLD

- ANH Princess Leia (Exclusive Edt.) SOLD

- Boba Fett (Regular Edt.) SOLD

- Tusken Raider (Regular Edt.) SOLD

- Luke & Yoda (Exclusive Edt.) SOLD

- Scout Trooper On Speeder Bike SOLD

The figures are all in absolutely mint, pristine condition having spend most of the time in their original boxes and only a few months in cabinets. The only exception is the Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike that has some slight defects from shipping. However, these little flaws have been professionally repaired and are now invisible to the eye. I’ve always been perfectly happy with it, but I can send you some detailled pictures of course if you want to make sure.

All figures come in the original boxes and will be sent registred air mail incl. insurance via DHL (only takes a few days within the EU and 8-10 days to the US and Canada). I will offer super fair shipping rates: $10 per figure within Germany, $20 within the EU, $70 to the US and Canada. US and Canadian buyers please keep in mind that additional custom fees might apply. (Once again, the only exception being the Scout Trooper due to its size and heavy weight. Postage within Germany is $35, $78 within the EU, all other coutries please ask for a shipping quote.) PayPal only please!

If you are interested in one or more figures please send me a PM. I will offer these figures for only a week here at Sideshow Freaks. After that I will sell them on Ebay. Check out my Ebay feedback as well: https://myworld.ebay.de/beeninsane/ Buy with confidence!

Any other qestion just PM me. First come, first served. :whip

PS: I'm also selling my Ralph McQuarrie portfolios for ANH, ESB and ROTJ. I always found these high quality prints the perfect companions for the PF's. Here's the sets in details: https://www.df.lth.se/~ola/Starwars/

PM me as well if interested!

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars PF's for sale: Vader, Boba, Obi-Wan, Leia, Scout, Tusken, Luke & Yoda

Prices my friend....

Re: Star Wars PF's for sale: Vader, Boba, Obi-Wan, Leia, Scout, Tusken, Luke & Yoda

Good luck with the sale...

Prices added.

Lowered some of the prices a bit.

Tusken Raider sold!

Vader sold.

Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike sold.

Luke & Yoda sold.

Obi-Wan, Leia and Boba sold. Thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back