• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS -Iminime HS - Jesse Pinkman reduced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney74

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to move on a couple of bits and pieces - PM me for more details

Prices in US $, shipping and Paypal fees not included - items will ship from Australia

All have been displayed in glass cabinets, in smoke free home

Iminime original Headsculpts -

1. Neo (first re-release batch a couple of years back) includes sunglasses - SOLD

2. Bad Reaction Jesse Pinkman - $150 + $20 shipping

no iminime boxes, but can provide proof of purchase emails to / from Denny if needed.

483D3AFB-264F-47F3-A903-5C8347441DA0_zpsya8drllg.jpg

C16D785B-A732-4538-B34B-0BC2C1F5FAD0_zpsym6ngtxp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS -Avengers IronMan mk VI, Bill the Butcher, Axel Foley, Lost Boys, Daniel Plain

5. War of the Worlds - Ray Ferrier - $120.
ZCWO HS

IMG_0754_zpskf1w53rj.jpg

6. SS Uniform Red Skull - $120

HT HS, Belt, gloves and boots and stand

IMG_0739_zpsozrwbpbe.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0738_zpsz1gtk19p.jpg
    IMG_0738_zpsz1gtk19p.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 992
  • IMG_0752_zpsqed3xqmm.jpg
    IMG_0752_zpsqed3xqmm.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 989
  • IMG_0745_zps2tt1qmv0.jpg
    IMG_0745_zps2tt1qmv0.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 1,017
  • IMG_0746_zps9nhnglg4.jpg
    IMG_0746_zps9nhnglg4.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
Re: FS -Avengers IronMan mk VI, Bill the Butcher, Axel Foley, Lost Boys, Daniel Plain

PM sent!

If you eventually decide to part Bill, I would pay well for Robbie's shoes/hat set and your shapeways knives.

If you eventually decide to part Bill, I would pay well for Robbie's shoes/hat set and your shapeways knives.
If that would help, I would take the clothes, head sculpt and the body with stand. Pm sent about it also.

i wil take the plainvew, and foley...

Bump for a great seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS -Avengers IronMan mk VI, Bill the Butcher Fighter+Dandy Rainman Unpainted Scul

PM sent on both of unpainted Bill sculpts.

Back