• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Wolf Cleaner and HT Machiko - Both SEALED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Title says it all, boxes are sealed :) Only US buyers at this time. I can put pics up later but it's really nothing we've all seen ad nauseum. I believe I have feedback on here, if not there's tons on RS and eBay - comedichistorian is my handle wherever I go.

Wolf Cleaner - $240 shipped to US OBO
Machiko EATEN*Machiko is....dead. Mauled to death by a pack of dog aliens. But seriously folks...two spillover dogs from work (trainer at a daycare/boarding place, dogs aren't usually at my house) came home with me for a night and I left them alone in the same room as the Machiko box and they shredded the box and Machiko herself looks like she went up against an entire hive by herself and lost :( lol. FML. Time goes on...I've learned my lesson lol.

Last edited:
Back