• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT RE 4 Jack Krauser £72 posted in the uk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got this guy on ebay, but hes got like 8 days left or something and the final BIN price + postage is £80. But i will sell him here before there for £75 posted ( 1st class recorded)

dscf0050i.jpg

dscf0051i.jpg

Figure is in general great shape and complete. The only thing to note is the upper nub on his right knee pad had fell off (brittle plastic) from the moment i opened him from new and as a result i used a dot of glue where it was to hold the hook in place.Otherwise in great shape. The sheath and ammo pack i have kept attached to his belt while boxing him up as it would save you time when taking him out the box because the first thing you would need to do is spend your time taking his belt off and threading them on.

Last edited:
Re: FS HT RE 4 Jack Krauser £75 posted in the uk

He is still for sale. He is still on ebay the auction has just under 3 and a half days left if you would rather buy and be protected by their stuff. But im still looking to sell him here

I do, but i still have plenty of HT RE figures that i will be keeping also :)

Just trying to free some money because of a certain 1:1 Predator bust being released :-/

Back