• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I've reluctantly decided to clean house to make some room and some extra cash to go toward Guardians of the Galaxy!

All prices negotiable, especially if buying multiple items.

Hot Toys Muscle Body - I really like this one, because there's NO rubber on it. Comes with feet and foot pegs but no hands or wrist pegs. Not sure what release it is, but it's definitely marked as a HT. $50 SHIPPED IN U.S.

Male1.jpg

Hot Toys Female Body - Never used. Comes with wrist pegs, hands, and "heel" feet (when I bought it, it came without hands or feet). Standard rubber torso. $55 SHIPPED IN U.S.

female1.jpg

Hot Toys Female Frankenbody - I pieced this together for a custom. The bottom legs are a different shade (pretty obvious). I also - ahem - carved off the nips so they wouldn't show through the clothing that was originally on it. Comes with hands but no feet. $25 SHIPPED IN U.S.

female2.jpg

Thanks for looking, and remember, reasonable offers will be considered! :)

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dragon Astronaut, RARE HT Bodies (Obama, Slim, Female), Iminime Kirk & Spock

Pm sent

Back