• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot toys Two face parts, Ht MIP casual Bruce Lee, Spade 2 Head..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veil1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please Read Descriptions

Hello All, I'm downsizing my collection a bit out of necessity, and here are a couple of my offerings. At this time, I'm only selling to the US (lower 48 states), and I don't take Paypal, but will do check or money order. I have been here a while, but I am not an active poster. I have 8 (4 on the old feedback thread, and 4 on my profile feedback ) good transactions and I have a good trade/transaction record at www.actionfigureinsider.com. Okay...here is what I have to offer. All items are mint complete.. unless noted in item description.

Hot Toys Two Face Parts:

Two Face Head: $40 (includes triggerfinger right hand and coin flip hand with coin)
Burnt Jacket: $15
Unburnt Jacket:$15
Pants, belt, and shoes(no leg pegs) $15
White shirt with Tie ($10) Shirt is a little wrinkly and has a couple of loose threads on the bottom, but is in good condition.
I will favor a freak that wants the whole lot vs just a couple of pieces.

Damtoy Gangster's Kingdom Spade 2 head (Vinnie Jones) $40 Comes with 4 hands (trigger right, 2 loose grip left, 1 tight grip left)

Hot toys Bruce Lee Casual wear figure(Suit) MIB. $75 shipped. I have never removed him from his package. I have inspected him and sculpt looks to be perfect.

PM me if you need any pictures. Didn't have time to take pics, wanted this post up before deadline :)

Shipping always includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Please PM me if you are interested in anything, and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Matt

Last edited:
Re: FS- 1/6 Hot toys, Soldiers story, Sideshow/Medicom SW, Hellboy Big baby

PM SENT ON Soldier story CIA Sad

Re: FS- 1/6 Hot toys Cop Joker , Hellboy Big baby 1:1 prop

Great price on that Police Joker, he's been going for about $150 on the Bay.

Re: FS- 1/6 Hot toys Cop Joker , Hellboy Big baby 1:1 prop

Thanks for the Bump my friend. I think it is an ok price, I'm surprised nobody has really jumped on him yet. At least for the price I'm asking.

Back