• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Ex sideshow x-men vs. Sentinel 1,2 and 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
i plan on putting together a brand spanking new ultra fast computer and i need funds to do this so my lost is your gain. im selling my entire collection of exclusive x-men vs. sentinel dio by sideshow. all pretty much mint and includes all shipping materials. all lights are working

price is $1900 shipped. will definitely be more than willing to work out a payment plan as i have done on my other transactions. i prefer check or money order. paypal fee is extra if you live near by and wish to do a local pick-up, i'll even include the detolf where they are displayed right now.

i personally thing this is a great deal and im pretty set on the price and i really don't want to receive PM for offers of $1500 for this. with shipping and insurance, im not going to be making alot off of this. i mean com'mon, i can only take so much loss. other than that, please PM with any other questions

will post pic later

Sucks to see you selling this Jory....hope you end up loving your computer

Back