• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DX Batman and P1 Pred *SOLD*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryu

Super Freak
Reaction score
DX Batman and P1 Pred are both sold.

Hey guys, I have a DX Batman for sale. It's complete with everything and a release from the 2nd batch. It had leaky abs at first, but it honestly didn't take too long for it to stop (check pic of abs below). I got very lucky. I didn't pose my Batman since I'm paranoid as hell with the rubber tearing, etc. I've kept my Batman at room temperature with no more leaking so I'm assuming if you do the same you should be fine, but I can't guarantee it since I can no longer unfortunately predict the future.

Asking $350+shipping (again I'll help pay for half of the shipping) PM me for a shipping quote. I would prefer payment not being sent as gift.

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

dxbatsDSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: DX Batman *I'll help pay for some of the shipping*

Is the second batch with the soft abs still or the hard abs?

Re: FS: DX Batman *I'll help pay for some of the shipping*

I know it's not plastic like the DCD release so probably soft.

*Pending sale* Holy macaroni that was fast!

Last edited:
Re: FS: DX Batman *I'll pay half of the shipping to Canada and US*

Great price! Congrats in the sale! Great to know we have this forum for great deals like this and have to pay crazy eBay prices! Congrats to who got it too.

Thanks man. Don't close the thread yet mods. :)

if this falls through please PM me!

I'll get back to this thread within a few days if things don't work out with the first potential buyer. :)

Cool - I'm sure it'll go through but if not you have a garanteed sale here!

The potential buyer needs a few more days, but has sent a deposit so looks like this could be sold very soon. Thanks to all who were interested.

Back