• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. NEW PIC $205!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
He has only been opened to inspect and then placed back into his box he is like new/mint. he is an amazing figure but I sadly need the funds more than the figure at this time. price does not include shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping to their location. I am in the United states so keep that in mind. I am looking to get $205 for him. SEE LAST POST FOR BONUS ITEMS it will include them all.

IMG_0569 s.JPG

IMG_0570 s.JPG

Thank you for looking and let's try to give this fella a new home :)

Last edited:
Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $200!

Low low price!!! Priced to sell!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $200!

still available, no more bonus item tho, I do not need the money as badly as I did last week so price has been slightly adjusted.

Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $220!

still a very good price for this figure, he is like new, never removed from his plastic, only opened the box to make sure he was in there. Never displayed or handled.

I have decided to bring back the special suprise bonus for this figure to whomever buys it.

price drop! $215

Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $215!

still for sale and at a good price.

Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $215!

205 plus shipping! best price I can do and he will include an extra bonus!

Re: FS Darth Vader Sideshow Deluxe Episode 6 version. LOW PRICE $205!

Here is a pic of the bonuses, they include...

1/6 scale Bandai Stormtrooper helmet

sideshow Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber

Hasbro 3 piece Darth Vader helmet

Episode 3 Darth Vader shoulder armor

Episode 3 Darth Vader lightsaber with removable blade

here is the pic...

IMG_0610.JPG

I'm trying to post the sideshow deluxe darth vader stands for sale if anyone is interested but I cannot create a thread.

Vader is sold. but I have many more items for sale including the two light up stands that come with the deluxe vader and the portrait head for deluxe vader as well as some hot toys stands.

Back