Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every new bit of info regarding this pisses me off a little bit more. The movie sounded like it was going to be amazing: Beautiful 2D animation, faithful retelling of the Snow Queen story...

And then they decided to switch from 2D to 3D, change the story and character dynamics, introduce the waaacky characters, copy paste the character designs from Rapunzel...

The movie might still be fine (even with the hell it went through to get made), but it's still sad that we won't get the movie that could have been. :(

This trailer makes me really NOT wanna see it. The snow man already annoys me.

I had high hopes for this movie but now, it's starting to look like 'Tangled in the snow'. Don't get me wrong, I loved Tangled but I would like to see Disney do something different than just repeat the same old stuff.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jw-AeaU5WI]Disney's FROZEN | Full Trailer | Official Disney HD - YouTube[/ame]

Looks fun, might check it out.

Anybody check this out? It had the biggest Thanksgiving opening ever. I'm definitely going to catch it soon!

Hunger Games did make more, but Frozen had the highest opening ($$) for Thanksgiving weekend in history.

This was a great movie, my 7 y.o loved it, but as a Disney movie (who I think are the masters of inserting song) there was some very poor decisions of when to insert song that totally took you out of the moment, the most noticable being when the younger sister first shows up to confront the elder sister in her ice palace. The singing seemed mis-placed and disrupted the tone. Other than that it was as enjoyable movie.

I'm gonna see this soon. I heard its the best Disney film since Beauty and the Beast.

Very high praise indeed.

I was supposed to take my 5 year old yesterday, but she was having a bad day in the behavior department and it got pushed to next week.

She must have asked me 20 times today if we could go see the movie.

Took my 3 year old daughter to see it over the weekend. We both loved it... We are huge Disney fans though so we are easy to please!

Olaf and Sven stole the show!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7sfbmh2V9c[/ame]

Best disney song Ive heard in awhile.

:lecture Yes! That's an awesome soundtrack, the sister sings as she's building her ice castle.

Great story, beautiful animation, romance and humor. It's all there. Olaf was awesome. :lol

The only gripe I have is that it felt like a lot was cut out of the story. I'm hoping the blu ray has a director's cut or extended storyline version.

lol, that is a silly stat, it still came in second. :lol

lol I agree. when I saw the article on yahoo and then opened it up, it wasn't number one so I was like wtf.. :lol

But I will finally be seeing this today. So excited! :D

Back