Frodo PF Pics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine:

frodo03eq8.jpg
helm2sh5.jpg

You've realy helped me! About the lips, I think I will be able to fix that myself...

Now.. what is a good price for this piece? I've seen it for $225... :confused: I'm considdering that one...

I'd put a WTB thread up.....Saw a member selling on S&F for $130 plus shipping and nobody bit. It then sold on ebay for $225. I would use the board first and keep an eye on ebay. I don't project the prices sky-rocketing any time soon!

HERE are some more pics for you.

I love mine. The likeness issue many bring up doesn't bother me in the least. In regards to the coat, I think it looks great. I don't think it'll bother you at all.

Depends why you're interested. If you want a statue that looks like EW, then forget it, it doesn't. If you want a beautifully tailored, detailed representation of Frodo then don't hesitate... I have it and I don't regret getting it at all, but then I'm not bothered by the lack of EW likeness. The clothing is incredible.

Same for me,it's a nice PF with amazing clothing and details.

HERE are some more pics for you.

I love mine. The likeness issue many bring up doesn't bother me in the least. In regards to the coat, I think it looks great. I don't think it'll bother you at all.

Those are some awsome pictures! I really like the close-up from his head!
Thanks y'all! I've posted a WTB thread, now lets hope something good comes from it... :monkey3

Another question, those who have both Frodo and Lurtz, which one do you appreciate most? Like pro's and con's 'bout the both of them...It's a weird question, I know.They're so different :frodo/:uruk-hai

Frodo is indeed a good piece, not great, but not by any means bad. If there was one thing that somewhat bothers me it would be the mouth/lips, but remember even at 1/4 scale it isn't all that big.

PremiumFormatFrodoBaggins044.jpg

PremiumFormatFrodoBaggins009.jpg

Costuming :rock

PremiumFormatFrodoBaggins002.jpg

Lurtz on the other hand is just about perfect, but you HAVE to get the exclusive!

SideshowPFLurtz011.jpg

SideshowPFLurtz022.jpg

SideshowPFLurtz027.jpg

Yeah, Lurtz is just perfect! But I'm waiting on the anouncement of the winner of the Michael Crawford contest :rolleyes:. Otherwise, I'm not buying that one..I guess I'm not into badguy statues... I thing I will be happy with the Frodo PF once I have it. Nice next to Gandalf..

I'm still looking for a good one to but though...

Back