Friday the 13th Screening with Adrienne "Alice" King at Blairstown NJ!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
If you are a hardcore Friday the 13th fan this is right up your alley!

I am a fan first, a big fan to be exact, specifically of Friday the 13th Part 1.

What better way to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the movie than a VIP screening with star Adrienne "Alice" King in attendance along with a Q&A session plus an autograph and photo opportunity with Adrienne plus an awesome raffle of autographed prizes AND a signed exclusive event poster that was chosen by Adrienne herself at the place where parts of this ground breaking and genre building movie was filmed, Blairstown NJ at the historic Blairstown theater.

My hardcore fan partner and I are both truly humbled and honored to be working alongside Adrienne and her camp (pun intended) to create what will be an incredible evening to remember!

Seats are limited to 185 fans! Like I said, VIP all the way!

Ticket Purchase information will soon follow.

Here is the official link for this very awesome event, hopefully I will see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/crystallakepetition

Last edited:
I can't make it, but I support jye. :rock

If you guys are close, go check it out.

Wow, that's incredible, jye! Sounds like an awesome event and wish I could attend. Looking forward to seeing more about it.

Back