Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Wow, they kept that one intact? They like to shoot down all of my incredibly unrealistic WL orders. No offense. :) :peace

It wasn't that unrealistic. I watched for that preorder from about 6 A.M. until crashing around 12:30 A.M. just about an hour and a half before it finally came up. When I woke up at about 5 A.M. to check it was there and sold out, and I got on the list immediately. But, yeah, they did email me a few months back saying they were going to close that list down, but it's still there.

That is a funny thread to see pulled back up. $699.99! :lol

I eventually sold the pair for a grand! I really did it so I wouldn't have the pressure of trying to pick up future releases. Of course, then I easily scored the next (and last) release of the Creature. Oh well. Sold that one for a tidy profit as well. This place has turned me into an evil flipper...

It wasn't that unrealistic. I watched for that preorder from about 6 A.M. until crashing around 12:30 A.M. just about an hour and a half before it finally came up. When I woke up at about 5 A.M. to check it was there and sold out, and I got on the list immediately. But, yeah, they did email me a few months back saying they were going to close that list down, but it's still there.

That is a funny thread to see pulled back up. $699.99! :lol

I eventually sold the pair for a grand! I really did it so I wouldn't have the pressure of trying to pick up future releases. Of course, then I easily scored the next (and last) release of the Creature. Oh well. Sold that one for a tidy profit as well. This place has turned me into an evil flipper...
That's what I meant by unrealisic - the fact that it was so old. But, honestly I've had WL conversions after a couple of years, so anything can happen. By the way, I humbly admit that I bought and flipped both the B&W Creature and the B&W Frankenstein meets Wolfman. They paid for other statues that I still own. $$$CHA-CHING$$$

If that happens, I'll buy you an order of wings. :lol

Dominos? :pray: I'm der.... :hi5:

hulk-s-locomotion-jump-o.gif

The bestest surprise of the year!!!

The most anticipated Sideshow Collectibles item ever created, the incredible Jason Voorhees Premium Format Figure, is shipping in 30 days!!!

...is what I would love to hear. :impatient: :peace

Back