Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are willing to settle for the reg version, just wait until it is released when there will be some available for a decent price. Were I you, which I'm not, I'd just hold out and keep my WL for the EX.

Yea I'm totally not as freaked about it as I'm making it out to be. Do I want the EX...hells yea, but the reailty is I got a load of statues on the flip side coming through so you win some you potentially lose some. I'm going to bank on my EX and we'll see what happens. Thanks again Barb. :hi5:

Yea I'm totally not as freaked about it as I'm making it out to be. Do I want the EX...hells yea, but the reailty is I got a load of statues on the flip side coming through so you win some you potentially lose some. I'm going to bank on my EX and we'll see what happens. Thanks again Barb. :hi5:
No problemo, brother. If you want anything bad enough, you'll get it. But if what you want is to club baby seals for a living, I will catch up with you at some point. :mad:

There's no shame in picking up the regular version. Either way its the balls! Geez I hope we're surprised with an early release.

Def not...this one is a winner through and through, but I just really hope I can get my hands on that unmasked jason head scuplt. :yess: I will be getting this one regardless.

laugh2.gif
rimshotBig.gif

Back