Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah! Damn thats a long ass release. What an odd delay too. Usually you wait about 6 months from the moment of preorder to delivery date.

Heres hoping for around late July to early August then. :pray:

I checked my e-mail the other day and I preordered November 25th :horror Almost 5 months already.
I know. This one is pretty crazy as far as delay goes. At least it seems that way because of the level of anticipation. I think the only one that was longer for me was the Diablo Barbarian that was something like 2 years! :horror :impatient:

I am so incredibly psyched for this. It will be my first horror piece, and it's such a friggin' righteous one! Gimme MM now, you slackers!

All I know is I hope my ex waitlist converts for this one :pray:

This and vampirella will be my first two horror pieces.

Blah! Damn thats a long ass release. What an odd delay too. Usually you wait about 6 months from the moment of preorder to delivery date.

Heres hoping for around late July to early August then. :pray:

I checked my e-mail the other day and I preordered November 25th :horror Almost 5 months already.

fuel_fire_lead.jpg

Well seeing as I'm probably SOL on getting my WL converted, do you guys think the reg is a good buy? I really wanted the EX on this one but if I can't get it I'm starting to think better not fully miss out on this great piece....hmmm let me know what ya'll think.

Well seeing as I'm probably SOL on getting my WL converted, do you guys think the reg is a good buy? I really wanted the EX on this one but if I can't get it I'm starting to think better not fully miss out on this great piece....hmmm let me know what ya'll think.

It's faaaaaaaaaaaar too early to start worrying about Wait List conversions. There'll no doubt be card declines and people canceling to pay for other stuff. Happens all the time, despite being a grail.

Hope your waitlist does convert, bro! This piece will be AMAZING!!! :yess::yess:

While the Ex is certainly the elite of the two, I'd be embarrassed to not have any version at all.

I have a feeling anyone who gets on the waitlist for the ex will get converted to an order. The worlds in such a turmoil, and has yet to calm down. I am sure some folks ordered this thinking things would "get better" economically for them by the time it gets released. When they see that just hasnt happened ~ orders will get dropped and waitlists will convert.

It's faaaaaaaaaaaar too early to start worrying about Wait List conversions. There'll no doubt be card declines and people canceling to pay for other stuff. Happens all the time, despite being a grail.

Very true but the ES is pretty low for the EX and this statue is pretty amazing that I'm thinking itll be a slim shot. Hopefully that is the case though.

Hope your waitlist does convert, bro! This piece will be AMAZING!!! :yess::yess:

Thanks bud, I'm thinking the same thing :hi5:

While the Ex is certainly the elite of the two, I'd be embarrassed to not have any version at all.

And that is exactly my current thought process...hmmmm:impatient:

Give up. You're doomed. Kidding!... mostly. You never really know. It's a way low ES, but still... :hi5:

Give up. You're doomed. Kidding!... mostly. You never really know. It's a way low ES, but still... :hi5:

ahahahahah :gah: :panic::panic: :gah:

Slim shot > no shot. Some people got conversions on the Universal SSE dios and they had limited editions of 50.

I'm keeping faith bro and you're totally right slim is def better than NO shot. Wow conversions on 0 ES...now that is something. :pray:

Definitely keep the faith, brother. I'd never say it's impossible. Many folks say many things are impossible that actually end up becoming truth. :hi5:

woohoo I'm taking that and running with it...oh and if it doesn't convert in a the next 5 minutes I'm preordering the reg...doh :slap

Back