Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3000791press053661435.jpg

BUMP FOR GREATNESS !!!!!

How did you get the high res pic?

What a killer paint job! I hope it looks that great in production.

I'm glad you like it. It was a joy painting that.

So, do I get your FvJ version now?

Last edited:
Something is off about the face sculpt. He looks sad. He has a sadness in his eyes. He looks to be saying "why did you just hit me, I did not do anything to you". Now I know with Jasons history that sort of fits BUT that is not the hissing part 3 Jason that I love. Overall it's a great face sculpt but those sad puppy dog eyes bring it down a notch. I could have picked up the Ex last night but it would have been to just flip it for a profit. Figured that was not all that fair to the big fans of this piece. Due to the sad puppy eyes and the awkward pose without the axe i figured if I got this I would buy the reg from a retailer for less. Not to say that 279.00 is a bad price. I thought that was a pretty good price. Also even though don't love the EX. I will say overall it's one of the best Ex sideshow has ever done. Extra head and hands plus the artwork, that's pretty awsome. WAIT!!! Why did I not get this when I had the chance??;);)

Anyways congrats to those who got it and love it. It's been a long time coming.:)

I am not understanding all the hyper criticism of this piece. "Hands dont look right, face looks off, machete looks odd". I am starting to feel like I am reading from that "other forum". You know---the one that compares Sideshow to Cinema of Fears offerings.

This thing is great! There's not a darn thing wrong with it. Look--if it was good enough to prompt rabid fans of this piece (Shai, and Nam are the first that comes to mind), as well as people who don't really care for the character, and even me (a died in the wool Universal Monsters fan who rarely/never spends this much money on "slasher' monsters) to all come together and pounce on it simultaneously, then you know it's just an awesome item.

I am not "getting" the negative comments people are leaving on this item, Nor do I see what they are seeing in this piece. Sorry. It looks great to me. But if you hate it--great! You saved money and allowed someone who will appreciate it to own one! I hate to sound like Old Ralph with this next statement---but you're all going to be sorry. You're all doomed. Doooomed.":monkey3

something is off about the face sculpt. he looks sad. he has a sadness in his eyes. He looks to be saying "why did you just hit me, i did not do anything to you". Now i know with jasons history that sort of fits but that is not the hissing part 3 jason that i love. Overall it's a great face sculpt but those sad puppy dog eyes bring it down a notch. I could have picked up the ex last night but it would have been to just flip it for a profit. Figured that was not all that fair to the big fans of this piece. Due to the sad puppy eyes and the awkward pose without the axe i figured if i got this i would buy the reg from a retailer for less. Not to say that 279.00 is a bad price. I thought that was a pretty good price. Also even though don't love the ex. I will say overall it's one of the best ex sideshow has ever done. Extra head and hands plus the artwork, that's pretty awsome. Wait!!! Why did i not get this when i had the chance??;);)

anyways congrats to those who got it and love it. It's been a long time coming.:)

this is exactly how he should look like.

See the 12'' sculpt for same sadness in face.richard brooker who portrayed jason in part 3 was exactly looking for that when he played the role and mentionned it at many reprises.the mongoloid murdering freak with a tragic face that represents its inner child.a modern frankenstein with a machette..

That sculpt is perfect.

What a killer paint job! I hope it looks that great in production.

well that's just great, you cursed it now.:gah:

Yeah weird, there was no bar at all. I probably would have ordered if there was no NRD but I'm not sure this fits in with my other stuff even though it's definitely a great PF.

i'm in the same boat with it not fitting with anything else i've got, but it's so well done and with such a low ES, i'm sure i can get rid of it if i don't like it when he arrives.
there's going to be alot of people looking for this when it starts to ship. write that down.

Something is off about the face sculpt. He looks sad. He has a sadness in his eyes. He looks to be saying "why did you just hit me, I did not do anything to you". Now I know with Jasons history that sort of fits BUT that is not the hissing part 3 Jason that I love. Overall it's a great face sculpt but those sad puppy dog eyes bring it down a notch.

Oh brother :rolleyes:

It's ok looking. Solid.

Got it anyway just for collectors sake. Not really accurate either but the buy words are "JASON" and "PF" so yeah I got it.

this is exactly how he should look like.

See the 12'' sculpt for same sadness in face.richard brooker who portrayed jason in part 3 was exactly looking for that when he played the role and mentionned it at many reprises.the mongoloid murdering freak with a tragic face that represents its inner child.a modern frankenstein with a machette..

That sculpt is perfect.

I never got that from the film. Richard Brooker may have wanted that but failed at getting it to the screen. Again don't get me wrong. The sculpt is good but just off to me. A tad too sad. I am not bashing this. Just giving an opinion. It misses the mark for me. Part 3 Jason always freaked me out. This one makes me feel sorry for him. But other then that the face sculpt is great.

Personally I would have liked the bloody version from the end of the film.

Something is off about the face sculpt. He looks sad. He has a sadness in his eyes. He looks to be saying "why did you just hit me, I did not do anything to you". Now I know with Jasons history that sort of fits BUT that is not the hissing part 3 Jason that I love. Overall it's a great face sculpt but those sad puppy dog eyes bring it down a notch. I could have picked up the Ex last night but it would have been to just flip it for a profit. Figured that was not all that fair to the big fans of this piece. Due to the sad puppy eyes and the awkward pose without the axe i figured if I got this I would buy the reg from a retailer for less. Not to say that 279.00 is a bad price. I thought that was a pretty good price. Also even though don't love the EX. I will say overall it's one of the best Ex sideshow has ever done. Extra head and hands plus the artwork, that's pretty awsome. WAIT!!! Why did I not get this when I had the chance??;);)

Anyways congrats to those who got it and love it. It's been a long time coming.:)

I didn't order the EX for the maskless head, I ordered it for the machete. I'm rockin' the mask

The ONLY thing that doesn't look 100% to me is the right eye. It looks a bit too "normal". Overall this is a simply amazing piece! I was so excited after I ordered it I went back and watched part 3 again. While the pose didnt seem all that great at first I think it totally works now. What a wonderful EX. Only way it could have been topped would have been the inclusion of the speargun ;)

Oh brother :rolleyes:

Really you don't see it? Even Shai said that that is what RB was going for in the film. I just think it misses the mark. But hey overall it's great for the Jason fans.

My best friend is a HUGE Jason fan. He will be getting it and I will get to see it first hand. Even he feels something is just a bit "off" but not enough to not own it.

I hope everyone knows I am not bashing this piece. I can see why people like it. Just giving an opinion.

I may still yet own the reg edition for a lower price. I may not. 3 years ago I would have snatched this up in a second. Sad eyes and all.

I didn't order the EX for the maskless head, I ordered it for the machete. I'm rockin' the mask

It's the only way to rock Jason. I think the Machete pose looks off and that is why I may wait to buy this from a retailer.

Anyone else notice that his Left hand on the EX version looks just like Boris Karloffs hand from Frankenstein. Put some stitches in the wrist and there you go. Not complaining about this just making an observation.

Back