Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great, but SSC has put me off with the deposits and cancellation fees. I think I'll go the baby bird route and order the regular locally. Damn, that machete looks mighty nice.

I actually think the 12" figure's proportions and mask are more accurate.

After so many years of wanting this, it's a bit of a let down. It just does not capture part 3 Jason IMO.

Did not like the how skinny the body was for their 12 inch Jason 3. The mask, not sure yet. The Sculpt, this out beats it's 1/6 scale counterpart. As awesome as this piece is and glad to be getting it, I do admit the pose is what kind of gave me a let down. For me, this pose does not capture this Jason correctly. Should of stuck with the Excl. Art work and have him in a charging pose about to swing the Axe/machete. But overall, very happy and hope they try and move on to other old school Jason PF.

Wow, just checked the site this morning. I would have been so pi$$ed had I missed the exclusive.

Figure looks awesome. The awkward pose some are complaining about is purposeful in my opinion. Great Job Sideshow!

I do like the pose personnally...he needs to look deformed,unnatural, awkward and inhuman IMO.

3000791press053661435.jpg

BUMP FOR GREATNESS !!!!!

Interesting, I was just looking at it and surprised at 200 that it wasn't sold out or no low quantity bar, refreshed the page and it went to wait list. :panic: :lol

Interesting, I was just looking at it and surprised at 200 that it wasn't sold out or no low quantity bar, refreshed the page and it went to wait list. :panic: :lol

Frank you must have been looking at the page right around the time it sold out because that low quantity bar was there. I was watching it from about the 20 left mark and watched it dropped steadily from there.

For those who dislike the pose and look of the figure you need to re watch part 3...this is how he looks.

That was strange, when I ordered it at 9:01 I had a problem with my phone, then tried at 9:04 on my hirlfriend's computer and it said sold out. Thankfully my original attemp on my phone went through.

I wonder why it said sold out if it wasn't...
How long did it actually take to sell out? I actually double checked it a couple times on her computer because I was socked at how fast it went and each time it told me the ex. was gone.

Either way, ended up with it and can't wait! This is my first PF and can't think of a better one.

Frank you must have been looking at the page right around the time it sold out because that low quantity bar was there. I was watching it from about the 20 left mark and watched it dropped steadily from there.

Yeah weird, there was no bar at all. I probably would have ordered if there was no NRD but I'm not sure this fits in with my other stuff even though it's definitely a great PF.

Yeah weird, there was no bar at all. I probably would have ordered if there was no NRD but I'm not sure this fits in with my other stuff even though it's definitely a great PF.

I'm in the same boat, and almost went with the reg. edition instead for that very reason. That, and the fact I prefer the axe over the machete.

Back