Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is complete bull____! Apparently I have to suffer some massive brain trauma before I can be put in a medically induced coma :mad:

Anyone know a good cryogenic freezing clinic?

Actually one of my old military buddies is a scientist in New Mexico. Anyone know about that stuff it would most definitely be him.

The sheer amount of nitpicking done by people who supposedly "enjoy" collecting never ceases to amaze me. I'm honestly convinced 95% of collectors only take part in the hobby so they can pick out things to _____ about. It almost makes discussing the hobby with other collectors too frustrating to even attempt.

When the biggest thing you can find to complain about with this piece is the mask's holes being off by a few millimeters, that should tell you it's a ____ing exceptional piece of work.

I can't wait to bookend my Jason display with this and the FvJ PF fig. It'll be a great way to show the beginning and end (?) of the evolution of Jason's look.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose anyone knows if there's any custom hockey masks out there in the same scale that I could pick up for my FvJ PF if I wanted to display it without the scratch marks, do ya?

Man this is a great looking PF. Probably my favorite 'non-zombie' Jason.
Makes me wonder if Sideshow will do a new Freddy Krueger PF?

I hope so. I'd really like a classic Freddy, Leatherface, and Michael Myers done. And by that, I mean a non-FVJ Freddy in his usual sweater, apron Leatherface, and a Michael Myers from H1 with the Shatner mask.

Remember the Jason Pt 3 sideshow did for the ebay auction?

What do you guys think of that one compared to the knew one?

300079_press01-001.jpg
part4sideshow.jpg

3000791_press01-001.jpg
part4sideshow-2.jpg

Accurate to what? Its scrawny, has long monkey arms and the left arm elbow is a 1/3 of the way down his arm.

Looks like a skinny kid with monkey arms in a Halloween costume.

Agreed, I CAN NOT WAIT for this guy. I think sideshow will pull off a great QC on this. Bec they know this is a BIG time collectors item bec of the fan base.

This piece does look amazing! One thing that appeals to me more about the regular edition is that it is all one solid piece/no intechangeable parts, which I think I like better. I would display him with the hockey mask the most anyway. The exclusive head without mask and the hand with machete is great looking though and very detailed. Really can't go wrong either way.

Only thing I really wish Sideshow had done is include a loose mask. Thats the only thing missing from this masterpiece.

Buttly, start a petition for Sideshow to include a loose mask in the exclusive.

Remember the Jason Pt 3 sideshow did for the ebay auction?

What do you guys think of that one compared to the knew one?

300079_press01-001.jpg
part4sideshow.jpg

3000791_press01-001.jpg
part4sideshow-2.jpg

I am very glad you posted these pics The NEW PF is much better. I am not a fan of the proto's narrow shoulders. However, i do like the battle damaged mask & the position of the switch-out left arm. I guess 3 heads is asking a bit much :lol

The one we're getting is the winner. HOME RUN Sideshow :clap

Back