Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are shipped in the box between the color box and the styrofoam. I haven't had much problems with them being damaged, but if your box got punctured or bent on the side where the print is place, the print would probably be damaged as well.
Lately, from what I've seen, they have also been using card envelopes for added protection. :clap

Yes this piece is going to be sweet! It's nice to know this thing is pre-ordered and I won't have to worry about hunting for an exc. closer to the shipping date.

I am calling my doctor tomorrow about being placed in a coma for the next six months.
:lol Like that South Park episode where Cartman goes into cryonic suspension because he can't wait 3 weeks for the release of the Nintendo Wii!

waitingCorpse.jpg

Yep. Reward Points are a beautiful thing, aren't they? :D
Ah yes! I keep forgetting to use them. I have a stockpile of them.

I am dissapointed. The unmasked likeness is AVERAGE at best. The pose is Weak.

sure we finally got a Part 3 PF but IMO it's a weird looking piece.

^^^These were my initial comments after seeing the piece. After debating with myself for about 5 hours i secured the EX & do not regret my decision.

THE BAD:
-The EX left hand looks awkward. It would look better down, in a resting position. This is what turned my off when the piece was unveiled.
3000791_press01-001.jpg

-The unmasked facial expression looks mellow & confused (as if he's conversing with mommy). The likeness is good, but it's not the expression i would've chose. I was hoping for a menacing look like this (minus the gash and blood of course):
3000791_press05-001.jpg
friday3pic2b.jpg

the GOOD:
-The pose is fantastic. At first i was let down because I thought the pose was boring. It's the perfect CLASSIC MUSEUM POSE for this Classic Part III Jason.

-One of the best EX's i've seen. I could care less about the art print, but the display options are terrific.. However, I can almost guarantee I will be rocking the regular (Axe and Mask) & will never display the EX head and machete at the same time.

-The price is very fair. Sideshow could've stuck it to us with this piece. If they wanted to they could've put this up for $330 and i bet most of us would've still ordered.

-Overall, this is the best Part III Jason available. I am excited to get him in my possession so i can compare him to my Part VII Scream Scene, which i still think is the best executed Jason Statue available.

300079_press01-001.jpg
7325_press01-001.jpg

CONGRATS ALL

While the EX head isn't as pissed off of as in that other picture, I don't get what you say when you say he looks confused...

He resembles the look that Jason has in ArmoredFoe's sig, with the exception of his mouth being open. Just put your hand over his mouth and imagine him pulling up his mask.

And as far as his left hand not being in a relaxed position, it would make sense to be a little more tensed if he's just about to stab someone.

I will admit, when I first saw it his left hand seemed a little strange, but that quickly faded as I saw the different angles in the pics. I also realized that such a hand position not only fits the character, but it's also plausable.

BTW, the people who say the proportions are off need to go see an eye doctor. I can't take them seriously.

Last edited:
This is complete bull____! Apparently I have to suffer some massive brain trauma before I can be put in a medically induced coma :mad:

Anyone know a good cryogenic freezing clinic?

Back