Friday the 13th 3D!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Tuesday:

51geezewclsl500aa240uf9.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1233530377&sr=8-1

It's about F'N time. :rock

i have never seen it in 3d before, it would be cool, but knowing the effects back then it is probalbly nothing big, a great movie without 3d i might add. sweet thread! more jason talk!:)

The effects at the theater were great. We'll see how it transfers to home theater tomorrow... :rock

I watched this last night and it hurt. The 3D was terrible 85% of the time and just average the other 15%. Add to that everything looked red and blue, and you have a crappy experience. Highly disappointed.

Its Good just not as good as the My Bloody Valentine in 3-D. I've had a boot of this for about 5 yrs I think, but its good they finally released it to the masses

I watched this last night and it hurt. The 3D was terrible 85% of the time and just average the other 15%. Add to that everything looked red and blue, and you have a crappy experience. Highly disappointed.

yeah it's crappy but it's just one of those things I let slide because it's so cheezy it's forgivable for some reason. I guess because it's Jason and horror.

I watched this tonight and I really liked it. It wasn't perfect 3D, but it was good enough for me. Must be my TV or something, but it looked great most of the time.. only crappy sometimes. I wish it was lined up a bit better, but it was still a LOT better than I thought it would be.

I got it on Blu Ray, gave it a go and yeah... it was MUCH better IMO. The 3D effect seemed to be more clear and had less of the lining up problem that the DVD had. I was very happy with my up conversion, it looks great now to me. I was actually gearing up to watch it tomorrow or the next day when I get some free time.

Back