Friday the 13th (2009) Blu Ray and DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not like this movie compared to others, its just filled up with topless girls all the way, and why did jason leave that girl tied while he killed all the others ? :/

It's an F13 movie, it supposed to be filled with topless girls lol. The reason he left the one girl alive is because she reminded Jason of his mother when she was younger I belive. But I do agree, there are other F13 movies that are superior.

I really enjoyed the Friday the 13th Remake and can't wait to own it on DVD. Wasn't without it's flaws, but really enjoyed some of the kills and the editing.
Spoiler Spoiler:

All the women in this film were smoking hot. The last girl to take her top off was so gorgeous!! What a fantastic set of tom toms. Real too :)

I can't really understand why anyone who's a fan of the franchise could dislike this film. It delivered on so many levels. They were upset he ran, cried that he used a crossbow, threw a tantrum about the underground tunnels and traps that were set... I just don't get it. Horror fans really are becoming a hard bunch to please :(

The only thing I really disliked about this movie was the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually thought some of the dialogue was pretty funny considering the script was written by the same fools that wrote "Freddy vs Jason". Characters were predictable but very pretty well cast.

Jason ^^^^ing rocked in this film and it was great to see him as a human once again. Derek Mears is the man and I hope they get him back to play the part!!!

When did topless girls start becoming a bad thing in horror movies? :confused:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have to be honest though and this goes the same for a few movies , I went to see this at 12 midnight when it was on the cinemas. With two guys sat right next to me I didn't even know and a scene focused on a guy playing with a womans boobs for 10 minutes it starts to feel a bit weird you know. :confused::lol

I just kept thinking ... " c'mon Jason. Come and kill someone to break this crappy atmosphere ". :lol:lol

The scenes are perfect when your alone though. :naughty:rotfl

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have to be honest though and this goes the same for a few movies , I went to see this at 12 midnight when it was on the cinemas. With two guys sat right next to me I didn't even know and a scene focused on a guy playing with a womans boobs for 10 minutes it starts to feel a bit weird you know. :confused::lol

I just kept thinking ... " c'mon Jason. Come and kill someone to break this crappy atmosphere ". :lol:lol

:lol :lol :lol

I really enjoyed the Friday the 13th Remake and can't wait to own it on DVD. Wasn't without it's flaws, but really enjoyed some of the kills and the editing.
Spoiler Spoiler:

All the women in this film were smoking hot. The last girl to take her top off was so gorgeous!! What a fantastic set of tom toms. Real too :)

I can't really understand why anyone who's a fan of the franchise could dislike this film. It delivered on so many levels. They were upset he ran, cried that he used a crossbow, threw a tantrum about the underground tunnels and traps that were set... I just don't get it. Horror fans really are becoming a hard bunch to please :(

The only thing I really disliked about this movie was the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually thought some of the dialogue was pretty funny considering the script was written by the same fools that wrote "Freddy vs Jason". Characters were predictable but very pretty well cast.

Jason ^^^^ing rocked in this film and it was great to see him as a human once again. Derek Mears is the man and I hope they get him back to play the part!!!

Yeah, my friend was complaining because Jason ran and was "too smart", but he ran in the earlier films and truth is while Jason migh not be a geinus, he's not a dumb oger too if you stop to think about it. He know how to set traps, to set bodies in places knowing his victim will find it to intimidate them and he knows to cut the powerline or set of a fire alarm to put his victims in a panic. Plus Jason used a harpoon gun in 3 films so him using a bow isn't out of the question imo. This movie had all the element that made the previous films fun to watch so I too can't understand some of the complaint but to each his own.

I belive Derek is signed on to do the sequel. He was definantly great as Jason, my 3rd favorite after Ted White and Richard Brooker.

and Stupendous boobs! With perfect Nipple placement!

(That ********* still makes me laugh)

I ordered 2009, F13th 2 and 3 through Amazon and it is showing that the expected delivery date is Thursday.

Got my order from Amazon today but for some reason my digital copy will not dl to Itunes.:banghead

Oh well I guess I will have to wait until tonight to watch it.

Back