Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great new additions!

I used to NEED everything for the longest time as well...and am slowly recovering...it is tough though.

But, but, I NEED everything. That's my problem.

I can't get rid of any of my dragons. I just can't. Besides, the market on them bombed a few years ago so I'd have to sell them for way cheaper then I'm willing to let them go for.

:( Well can your man afford a bigger apartment or a house ? :dunno Tell him your collection has outgrown the place and you need a bigger residence...Also tell him that if he can't provide you with a bigger house you will get someone that will ;)

I also bought this one on the same day. Do you still think I'm the perfect woman? See, I collect girly stuff too. Actually, the room that I put this in is the room that I'd like to get a couple of ARH pieces for. Problem is, I'm outta room.

Zemeno.jpg

this is girly?!

dudette, Barbie is girlie not your fairy.

anyhow sell stuff for things you want more. i sell stuff for less than what I would like only when they are taking up space that I would want for something I want a lot more :D

Thanks Sarvesh. I have seen a few woman with some amazing collections. We're out there.

It's not often I get two of something. Usually only Hot Toys if I like it enough and you can make two different figures out of it but I picked up a reg Vampirella yesterday so I could display with the Reg head because I like both heads a lot. She was local and a good price.

vamps1.jpg

Damn girl 2 Vamps! :horror How many do u need :D They do look great together. Congrats A.

Last edited:
:( Well can your man afford a bigger apartment or a house ? :dunno Tell him your collection has outgrown the place and you need a bigger residence...Also tell him that if he can't provide you with a bigger house you will get someone that will ;)

It's my house though. :dunno He rents from me. If I never started collecting, I could have probably bought a nice new big house. I love collecting though and I think I'm much happier surrounded by art then a big a house. Plus, it's the house I grew up in so I think I'd have a hard time leaving.
Maybe additions on the house...

this is girly?!

dudette, Barbie is girlie not your fairy.

anyhow sell stuff for things you want more. i sell stuff for less than what I would like only when they are taking up space that I would want for something I want a lot more :D

Dude, fairies are girly.

I do need to sell some stuff. It's just that that room is my dragons room and I won't sell any of them and that's the room I need more room in to fit ARH stuff. I could box some up for a while I guess.

Damn girl 2 Vamps! :horror How many do u need :D They do look great together. Congrats A.

Ummm. Look who's talking. How many Graces do you need. I think you should send me one. You don't need the platinum one. Send me that one.

Thanks Sarvesh. I have seen a few woman with some amazing collections. We're out there.

It's not often I get two of something. Usually only Hot Toys if I like it enough and you can make two different figures out of it but I picked up a reg Vampirella yesterday so I could display with the Reg head because I like both heads a lot. She was local and a good price.

vamps1.jpg

That Screams Sexiness, Great way to Double your Pleasure; Fremen

Last time I saw one of of these it was in Italy, (however, it was not a PVC toy) that was before I joined ARH. It made a real impression on me. I like to see a beauty and the beast combo

4b0f5162.jpg

I myself am out of room. I'm taking over some other parts of my home with my wifes blessing. But I have to say it's easy to sell for me, I'm starting to make room for all the new ARH goodies.
If you allow the collecting to take over your not going to have room for everything. Space is everything.
Thanks for your support of ARH. I know we have good sculpture, I just want the quality to be top notch for you.
I suggest you try your best to sell something, there are a few ladies on the way next year that are very tempting

Last time I saw one of of these it was in Italy, (however, it was not a PVC toy) that was before I joined ARH. It made a real impression on me. I like to see a beauty and the beast combo

4b0f5162.jpg

I myself am out of room. I'm taking over some other parts of my home with my wifes blessing. But I have to say it's easy to sell for me, I'm starting to make room for all the new ARH goodies.
If you allow the collecting to take over your not going to have room for everything. Space is everything.
Thanks for your support of ARH. I know we have good sculpture, I just want the quality to be top notch for you.
I suggest you try your best to sell something, there are a few ladies on the way next year that are very tempting

Are you promoting ARH on Fremens collection thread :lol

Mine isn't PVC either. It's a big resin piece. Same as in your pic. They had the other one on your pic there two Ave.

We'll see what the future holds regarding the ARH statues and this collection of mine. I think I might pick up a couple of them.

Mine isn't PVC either. It's a big resin piece. Same as in your pic. They had the other one on your pic there two Ave.

We'll see what the future holds regarding the ARH statues and this collection of mine. I think I might pick up a couple of them.

Oh so they are mass produced. They may yet be the same then.
I figured as much, if its been casted.
Thanks for sharing and Ill be looking forward to your next acquisitions. :wave

Yes. These are Nemesis Now or Zemeno if you're here in Canada.
They are mass produced. The only mass produced stuff I pick up from time to time.

Is that how the bow is suppose to be on the 2nd pic? Looks weird the way it is designed. Though the statue looks really nice. Congrats again.

Thanks Phil and yes VS, that's the way the bow is supposed to be back there if you display the EX option. You could always chose to not display that bow back there though.

Back