• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to acquire any Sideshow gift card, the physical card itself, not the code (so they can already be redeemed). Especially looking for all the ones from SDCC this year, and from the Avengers Best Buy Exclusive collector's set. Plastic or cardboard cards both wanted! Prefer cards to be in nm to mint condition with no writing on them if possible.

I've also got dupes of older cards if you want to do a trade.

I'm looking to acquire any Sideshow gift card, the physical card itself, not the code (so they can already be redeemed). Especially looking for all the ones from SDCC this year, and from the Avengers Best Buy Exclusive collector's set. Plastic or cardboard cards both wanted! Prefer cards to be in nm to mint condition with no writing on them if possible.

I've also got dupes of older cards if you want to do a trade.

Lonnie, hit me up on your dupes...

I have one from CVI you can have I am sure.

You and me both. I think we are the only two goobers on here who actually collect the cards. :)

Yeah, but at least it keeps the competition down! I may resort to eBay because I can get most of them, that have a low value, for just a buck or two. Sucks I missed SDCC the year they decide to have half a dozen different designs!

Yeah, but at least it keeps the competition down! I may resort to eBay because I can get most of them, that have a low value, for just a buck or two. Sucks I missed SDCC the year they decide to have half a dozen different designs!

I got hooked up with the Maul, but I kept that for the Maul corner. It's already displayed LOL.

I have resorted to ebay for a lot of then but that’s one good thing about collecting these…. you can normally get them dirt cheap (or even free.)

I didn't realize the cards had different designs, that's cool. You guys should post some pix. Is it artwork or photos?

Here are my 29 cards and 3 "others." I have 2 of the new Avengers ones on the way hopefully I can get the other 4 as well. I'm not sure why I started collecting them but I can't seem to stop now. :)

photobucket-30563-1348932960180.jpg
photobucket-28952-1348932976371.jpg

photobucket-28965-1348932991150.jpg
photobucket-29068-1348933005572.jpg

photobucket-29432-1348933969353.jpg

Those are pretty cool, thanks for sharing them DM. I've only ever had a couple of those different cards over the years.

Lonnie, hit me up on your dupes...

I have one from CVI you can have I am sure.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on these... the weekend hit and my brain just shut down. I did dig out the current stack and have several dupes, but need to find my main collection to see if I any dupes there. I know I would have put them in a safe place, but beats me where that is at the moment! :slap :rotfl

Here are my 29 cards and 3 "others." I have 2 of the new Avengers ones on the way hopefully I can get the other 4 as well. I'm not sure why I started collecting them but I can't seem to stop now. :)...

Nice! I think I still need the Ghostbusters, Alien and Empire 30th, but need to find my main collection to be sure. Once I do, we can compare and maybe come up with a checklist. Sadly, Q had almost all the info on these but since he no longer works at Sideshow, that portal of information has closed.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on these... the weekend hit and my brain just shut down. I did dig out the current stack and have several dupes, but need to find my main collection to see if I any dupes there. I know I would have put them in a safe place, but beats me where that is at the moment! :slap :rotfl

Cool ! I do think I found a 501st one from CVI for you.

Man I wish you guys would start a gift card collecting thread. Every time I see a new post I think maybe, just maybe, someone has a card to donate! ;)

Nice collections though!

Man I wish you guys would start a gift card collecting thread. Every time I see a new post I think maybe, just maybe, someone has a card to donate! ;)

Nice collections though!

Well... I actually do have an extra $30 code. If you want it I'll send it when I get home tonight.

Trying to get a Shredder. Any one have a gift card? I had couple but they expired :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back