• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear those cards are going to good use! Just an update - all the cards have been claimed except for a couple $20 cards. If anyone has need of one, drop me a line. Maybe you can use it to buy a figure stand or two :)

- MJ

anybody who is international want a $25 card? I got it from ordering my Rescue Cap but I don't see myself ordering from SS before the expiry date

INT-THNKS-TO00484

expires 2012-08-23

just quote this message once the code has been used.

Thanks Micro, I finally used my card to order my first 3a figure, getting a bramble to start my collection. Been after one of those for months now! cheers!

Last edited:
Anyone have any extra gift cards that they dont need? Cause I need one. Please pm me if anyone has any that they dont need. Thanks in advance.

i have a 50$ one, but dont know if its transferable, its one they give to international customers

Back