• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Jango bust heads UK only!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys I broke a Jango fett Gentle Giant bust but have saved the 2 interchangeable heads.Will put these in a jiffy bag for, let me know if you want em or they go on ebay :)

Guys I broke a Jango fett Gentle Giant bust but have saved the 2 interchangeable heads.Will put these in a jiffy bag for, let me know if you want em or they go on ebay :)

I pm'd the seller to try and get you some free ^^^^ Slug..but no reply...:huh

Thrifty you fast one you...get slug some loving! :lol

That was really nice of you brett :)

Pm the address you want them sending to!

to be honest, i dont really want them :lol i dont collect star wars and would have no use for them :eek::eek::eek: i already have some treasured freebies anyway :D, but thanks for the gesture :duff maybe someone else can find a better use for them :rock

to be honest, i dont really want them :lol i dont collect star wars and would have no use for them :eek::eek::eek: i already have some treasured freebies anyway :D, but thanks for the gesture :duff maybe someone else can find a better use for them :rock

the slug has spoken..:lecture

I tried...:lol

Back