FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's Help"]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's He

I think Dicaprio kind of looks like a young Nicholson now, but I don't think he has the voice for it, and I've never seen him change his voice in a movie, just his accent.

Re: FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's He

This is never going to happen.

And the rumor mill is A-TURNIN! round and round it goes.

I can see it now - fan theories/rumors about this dominating YouTube for a whole month. :monkey4

All this is total BS- we'll see if it get made

The hope is to create projects akin to Christopher Nolan’s THE DARK KNIGHT trilogy, sticking to a more grounded realm (and could maybe result in more awards-caliber flicks).

The "grounded realm" was my only complaint about the Nolanverse, there was no room for metahumans. Which is part of the reason I'm liking the Snyderverse so much.

They should cast Leo for this, he is a great actor. I bet george lucas regrets not casting him as Anakin in the PT, It would have been much better, Hayden single handedly ruined scenes with his ineptitude as an actor

90% of that falls on George, not Hayden.. :lol

90% of that falls on George, not Hayden.. :lol

Never said it wasn't GL's fault for casting him, nor was that my point. Anyone who cast the ****** actor is obviously at fault, but doesn't change the fact that Hayden can't act for ****

They should cast Leo for this, he is a great actor. I bet george lucas regrets not casting him as Anakin in the PT, It would have been much better, Hayden single handedly ruined scenes with his ineptitude as an actor

DiCaprio turned down multiple Star Wars films.

DiCaprio turned down multiple Star Wars films.
He auditioned for the part of Anakin when George was casting p2 but George wanted an unknown actor to play the part. I know the internet says he turned it down but he did audition for it

That's not what I read. Maybe he turned down a role in the new movies.

Ya I updated my post, he turned it down supossedly but he did audition for it. Personally I believe GL told him no and that they reported he turned it down so he could save face. George really wanted an unknown actor, much like Mark hammil was to play the part

Leto is a reasonably good actor and yet...

So, doesn't matter who plays the Joker if their movie making process is the same and WB remains in that limbo of being out of touch with themselves and the audience.

Don't get me wrong, I love MoS and BvS but they're desperately trying to distance themselves for that stuff and the results aren't any good.

That doesn't mean this new separate movie line can't work, it could.

Never said it wasn't GL's fault for casting him, nor was that my point. Anyone who cast the ****** actor is obviously at fault, but doesn't change the fact that Hayden can't act for ****

GL wrote the script m8.

It's GL's fault.

Hayden is decent-good in other films.

Back